Reviews for No Place Like Home
SonofNeptune94 chapter 1 . 6/20
Brilliant story. I know that Harry Potter is not a romance story, but it should've contained some portion of romance like this.
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 6/3
That was a fantastic read! Thank you
HPfan513 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
So cute! Though I was seriously afraid for a moment that Ginny would totally reject Harry after their kiss! Lol. Very funny, cute, and full of Christmas cheer! Even though I read this in October lol. I love it! :)
sfserox chapter 1 . 8/28/2016
Aw cute story
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 1 . 1/1/2016
Heartwarming! Truly! I love to see Harry relaxed and enjoying something he'd never experienced before, and I love the reference to Mr. Weasley convincing the Dursleys to give Harry a real Christmas gift. Thanks for this gift!
Ansa88 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
Aw. :3 love how you fit everything together, warmed the cockles of my heart

Didnt know possible to find pumpkin pie disgusting, its bewildering to me. Then again I've been eating it all my life
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Nice
nayin17 chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
loved this
Addicted2snickers chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I can't even describe this! It was so cute and romantic skills! My favorite one shot on fanfiction! Harry and Ginny 4-ever! :D
Runecutter chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
Even if i could narily care less about pumpkin pie that is eaten but don't share your attitude to the other sort either... this is spot on. Truly sweet, caring, heartwarming and nicely told. That's the way i can really enjoy a Choco-fic without remorse or second thoughts.
Secrets4theunderground chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
I loved this! Great job!
Rhyselle chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
This was so sweet! I loved the description of the different ornaments, and the reindeer and the wishing tree. I'm absolutely positive that Harry's wish did come true. Maybe one Christmas you'll write a companion piece that shows the outcome of his wish. I'd certainly read it and enjoy it!

Well done!
jacobsbabygirl01 chapter 1 . 5/5/2010
What's the pumpkin pie thing a referance to?
MoonWiccan6 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Very cute. I loved the ornament Ginny gave Harry :-)
Princess Ducky chapter 1 . 9/26/2008
I loved that short little story. It just kinda made my day with being sick on the first day of the holidays.