Reviews for The Things You Lock Away
staticsponge123 chapter 9 . 1/31/2005
GREAT STORY, and please update soon! AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY! yes I know it is not you birthday but you have 1 some time this year right?
Esprit D'escalier chapter 9 . 1/31/2005
I'm not really wondering, a lot of stories I read have people that come from Azarath. So that is what I am guessing.

Also, what is wrong with Fingo? Or is it a first name you want?
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 9 . 1/30/2005
OMG! Who was that girl? Was she someone from Raven's home planet? That was so good! This whole story rox! And what exactly is going on with Raven? Great chapters! Update sooN!
Kirakayano chapter 8 . 1/25/2005
Not bad. It improved alot! Update soon man! Are you writing anyother fafics after this one is done?
GS Dragono chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
keep going. I like this, but longer chapters would be nice
Esprit D'escalier chapter 8 . 1/17/2005
I think I know what is going to happen.
Esprit D'escalier chapter 7 . 1/15/2005
Fingo... weird name...
GS Dragono chapter 7 . 1/14/2005
I like this a lot. You are doing very well. Update soon!
Esprit D'escalier chapter 5 . 1/12/2005
I just discovered this story, it rocks! Alot of Raven stories don't have her out of control, I know that it makes an interesting plotline.
Please Delete No Longer In Use chapter 3 . 1/12/2005
very good so far. update soon!
SakuraAngelina chapter 3 . 1/5/2005
Don't listen to Spades. (I don't think her stories have ENOUGH detail). Your story rocks, but nobody can find it so you don't have alot of reviews! One thing, your ideas are great, but you have to watch your writing develeopment. Some of your sentences are redundant.
Spade111 chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
The story thus far is interesting. However, in order to capture the reader's interest you should make the first chapter a little more interesting, rather than focusing on unimportant information. The idea of raven's memories unleashing her powers is interesting and you should go into more detail on how this occurs. So far the story is pretty good.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2