Reviews for Stalked
Shimigirl chapter 14 . 2/2/2006
wow! awesome story! really it's one of the best i have read in a long time great job keep it up!
cavanaugh-girl chapter 14 . 1/18/2006
Amazing, terific, awesome, LOVED it! I hope that says it all ;]
Zhaneel chapter 6 . 1/3/2006
as a reader i've found only one detail that is a constant irritance with your writing style... you use 'at' in such a way that it becomes a grammatical hiccup in the story. it distracts anal readers like myself, and makes me want to take you less seriously as a writer. example:

"...where she was at?"

" She wasn’t sure where she was at…"

"...they have no idea where you’re at..."

it's just so irritating to read these sentences. they should be written as:

:...where she was?"

"...she wasn't sure where she was..."

"they have no idea where you are..."

ect.

when a criticism is due, i can usually contain myself... but i just can't today.

alskdf so take this as a mild flame~
luvin-benadam chapter 10 . 12/23/2005
so awesoe..hope you continue
moirariordan chapter 14 . 8/4/2005
Um, wow. All I can say. I'm just recently getting into reading Crossing Jordan stuff, but this was really good. Very realistic.

Is it finished at all? If it isn't, it's definitely almost there, but maybe there's an epilogue on the way or something.

Either way, good job. Keep it up.

-MR
deal4321 chapter 14 . 7/8/2005
Another GREAT story!
Anamcara89 chapter 1 . 3/14/2005
I loved the story, you had me on the edge of my seat thw whole way, well done!
Mallorysgirl chapter 14 . 3/10/2005
oh my god that was one powerful story!

You actually made me cry.

It was really emotional and quite frightening too.

Thank you, it's one of the best pieces of fiction i've read in along time:)
A.E. Venturi chapter 4 . 3/4/2005
love the story. Keep up the good work. I look forward to reading the rest.

~A.E.V.

P.S. Loved the line about men not being the brightest. So true!
iced mint-o-chino chapter 14 . 2/2/2005
I really loved that story! I'm so glad it all worked out in the end. It was perfect! Great job!
freelancer-babe chapter 14 . 1/7/2005
i luv this story!
Nimmireth chapter 14 . 12/26/2004
WOAH! GREAT STORY! I loved the part in chapter 13 when they were talking about the box and how Woody got to destory it. I'm working on a couple stories, actually, that have some characters victimized, and I think you capture the emotions really well. Jordan would never really seem like a victim, and we never would know how terrible it really is to be a victim-unless you become one, that is. Anyvayz...getting back on track...Great job and keep it up!

~Nimmireth
Ivette Boveda chapter 14 . 12/25/2004
I'm glad to see Jordan making progress in her recovery!:)
tova77f chapter 14 . 12/25/2004
I absolutely love this story...the way you have gone about it...has kept me on the edge of my seat. :)

You have a great style of writing that just captures the characters portrayed on the show. Great job!
jtbwriter chapter 14 . 12/25/2004
That was good-no great!

I wondered how Woody was going to get through to Jordan and how she'd finally breakthrough.

This was just right-facing her assailant and making him know how he's never going to get away with what he did to her-she's free and he's not!

Great fic-thanks!