Reviews for Back
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2013
That ending was pretty sappy.
FanBase chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
aw

what a fluffy relationship.

i was really happy to not see any SoraXMatt
Son Leith chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
For the Most part it was good, few errors and not overly dramatic.

The narration was unneeded and unwanted, braking the flow of the story.

And just a fyi; Christmas is in Japan is what Valentines is in the West.
Hiroko-ka chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
Wo! Yeah! The way you interrupted WAS evil but..they kissed! WOOHOO! Taiora forever! A few grammer errors, but that was it, Im SO faving this!
Yurippe chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Yes, you are evil! ;-)

I like this story, too - but would you really become a famous soccer player at the age of 15?

Plus. if you love in Canada, you should know whether they have a soccer team. Even I know that Germany has one, although I do not care about it.

More of those, still!
chrono17 chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
i liked the story but they seemed a little too close for tai being away for five years. i think it would have been better to make them start a little more distant.
digifreak880 chapter 1 . 9/13/2006
I LOVED IT GO TAIORA!
Sakura chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I so so so lik your story pleaze pleaze make spme more i wanna read about TAIORA your story is SUPER romantic i luv it!
J-Hax chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
I luv this story! 2 hours later...Still crying! WAHH! Ooh, review my stories next! They're funny! I haven't been able to write romance yet, but TAIORA RULEZ! AND GO CANADA! Canada and Japan R my favorite countries! GO JAPAN! GO CANADA! GO TAIORA! GO ME! LOL
Orane chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
Super adorable! I loved it!
Judy chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
it's so romantic...

excuse me, i think im gonna cry...

sob sob you've made me the happiest person on earth!
anyomous chapter 1 . 4/3/2005
i like the story make more stories
Nonamenonamenonameplease chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Curly: Y'know, this reminds me of another sweet Christmas story I once read here on

Shemp: No, I didn't know. Say, wasn't that a Daikari?

Moe: Yeah. Just hope digimon-Taiora (or whatever she calls herself) don't get the wrong idea and realizes we loved this story just as much.

Larry: Are we gonna fight?

Moe: 'Course not, numbskull. (slaps Larry) Just because she supports Takari doesn't make her a basher. We've become more tolerable in reading if not writing, remember that.
Psyclone chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Great story hope u had a merry christmas too i cant wait for u to make more taioras
TheWriterChick89 chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Hm. Tai played for Japan, only to play for Canada in the future. Interesting transistion.

But what the hey - Good story! Short and sweet.

and *ahem* in allegiance to my homeland, CANADA KICKS ASS! WHO!

Good job! Keep it up!