Reviews for The Troubles of Christmas: A Holiday Special
MariaSabaku chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
That was really cute! I had tears in my eyes by the end. LOL!
VampireDesire chapter 1 . 9/15/2008
aww! so cut3!
catnipeverthornes chapter 1 . 2/1/2008
This is really goodd!

My birthdays on December 20 ]

ahahaha.

but its really goopd!
Reign421 chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
omg that fanfic is so sweet! *melts from the cuteness*

btw i almost cried when i read the fanfic 'coz it's so true

anyways love the fanfic no possible wrong could happen in the fanfic
MisSs005 chapter 1 . 7/6/2006
Aww.. Cute! I'm glad you made it a happy ending!
Endless Snow chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
YAY! THis has ALL of my fav couples! From the opposite/similar yet cute NaruSaku(#1 fav couple!),to the humorus couple of NejiTen. PLEASE UPDATE LOVE SICK GIGGLES! It's already 2006! Anyway I love the story!
amwong88 chapter 1 . 12/2/2005
Lovely...Shika is fantastic and the thought of pining, ever-lasting love is totally heart-wrenching cuz he really seems like that type. Enjoyed this a lot so thanks!
Blueezy chapter 1 . 2/22/2005
*SPARKLES* ah i havent read fics in so long! i'm glad the first fic i read in months and months was this one! its so sweet...*melts* shika is sucha sweet guy!
allyluv chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
wow! this story made me cry... the part where shika was talking to ino before leaving her in the car. it's so good! please write more naruto ones. i'm hooked to your stories now :) yay!
jeano chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
Aww this is the sweetest ShikaIno fic I've read in a really long time. And even though I'm reading it after Christmas, it still warmed my heart. Thanks for writing this wonderful story!
kosumi chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
AWW... that was the most perfectly heart-warming Christmas fic ever. I love it.
Aryanne chapter 1 . 12/28/2004
Wow. I loved it. I'm a big Ino/Shika fan. Great job!
Anko-dono chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
i love it ur work! omg... it actually made me all emotional! LoL. i just LOVE shika-ino fics and this is one of the best i've read. . take care, ne!
kame-chan chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
oh keep going please this is so cool i love it i cant believe this its such a good story dont forget im putting this on my favs list just get the next chappie up soon bye -
Gene Hunter chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Wow, this is one awesome story. I am impressed beyond what I can convey within this review.