Reviews for Endless
Evenstar Elanor chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Why leave it to the Vanyar when you do it so exquisitely well, mellon nin? Be proud-you're the first I'm reviewing after my long break in China.

A theme many have attempted to convey, and this outing is rhymed and metered really well, but it's not one of your better poems. I can't exactly point out anything "wrong", but I just don't hearken to this one as much as I do to your others... might be the word choice.. i don't know.. shall ponder more.
Jaffee Leeds chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Dear Miriel

I like your poem, a bit rough in flow here and there but very good. I have often thought that paople couldn't understand the burden immortality would be. No wonder Tolkien wrote that the elves had the grestest joy and grestest could see the renewl of life, but also the continuely death of the things that they loved. Many faded from that greif alone not the greif only of a dead loved one.

when they lsft it was no small thing and I believe the earth still mourns.

The Mysterious

Jaffee Leeds.
Ellfine chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Very nice! You have done a good job of capturing the desolation of the immortal. The imagery is good and feeling of withering emptiness that won't die is almost palpable. Well done.
Elfique chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
We watch the days pass into ages really lovely line. nice work as normal! i was thinking of doing a song along a similar subject to this ages ago! hehe...what youve done is far better than anything id have managed if i wasn't so lazy n actually tried to do it hehe! havent spoke in a while, hope your ok etc have good xmas too!