Reviews for Snow Becomes Spring
kuroyuki051700 chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
b
Patricia300 chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
Aww good to know that shes happy :D
Patricia300 chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Haha in the first few lines I swear you were rhyming. I like this first chapter, it seems promesing. Im awaiting the rest in anticipation. :)
A Soulless Child chapter 11 . 6/30/2011
I'm 13 years old and I'm from the city of Karachi, Pakistan, you know, in Asia. The country that fought for independence around 60 or so years ago. I forget the exact number. hee hee ;)
dittoeevee8888 chapter 12 . 4/27/2010
Well, I do think the romance was a little rushed, but I think the story started sweet and ended sweet, so it's all good :]
rosedreamer101 chapter 12 . 12/16/2009
what! that was it? dude, that wasnt even an ending
hikarihayashi-chan chapter 12 . 5/23/2009
I love the plot!

aw...so kawaii...*stars in eyes

it kinda sounds unfinished, you know? but yeah. i'm not complaining!
romancerox chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
aw... first chapter and im hooked
MlleShadow chapter 12 . 12/18/2007
This story is so great!

It's okay that Sakura got other crushes, but she didn't get with them, right? xD
MlleShadow chapter 7 . 12/18/2007
Tomoyo and Eriol should have been with them!

But great story anyway!
darkwolfie-chan chapter 9 . 11/30/2007
The ending isn't your usual, boring confession and all- I like that! Overall though, I enjoyed the story. Ah..yes..the question from fruitsbasket. It's WATER I SAY. Heh. But really nice story, I'll give you that.
Sakura Petal Wings chapter 12 . 9/14/2007
KAWAII!

GREAT STORY!

Nice record of more than 200 reiviews!:D
Ngoc1231 chapter 12 . 8/11/2007
Great chapter! Love the ending. Sorry for the really really late review. Was going through my fanfic book and well your story never sent the e-mail saying it was updated.

*Ngoc1231*
Tears Parallel chapter 12 . 4/20/2007
*Tomoyo-starry-eyed-voice* KAWAII! *ahem* Thanks for the update, a new reader bouncing up and down. Oh and also, late poll votes but I'm on A (I act as if I'm 15, so don't worry) And I'm in USA D! It would be great if you made a sequel, *throws away empty popcorn bags in trash cans* B-but I don't want to leave! *gets pushed out the door* NO! P
OnigiriChicka chapter 12 . 3/23/2007
i like it! It doesn't seem done tho... they never even told each other! i think you should do a sequel! (if you haven't already ;;)