Reviews for Two of a Kind
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Hi! This is just a heads up - someone, at some point in time, has posted a rec to one (possibly more) of your fanfics at the lj community, "ficrecs_ftw." Sorry for the vagueness, but the idea of sending authors notifications didn't come up until about a month ago, so it's hard to pinpoint who rec'd what when.

Anyway, just wanted you to know that people still very much appreciate your work :D Have happy holidays!

~Tani and Ivy
Kerro chapter 1 . 2/17/2003
Damn! that has to be the best cross over fic i have ever read!

Kerro
andrewjameswilliams chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Great story. I like the interaction between Josh and Alex alot those two always struck me as being alot like each other. I liked the idea of Pete lending some assistance to Berto and Josh not just sitting on the sidelines - I especially like the bit where he's on the Skyhawk. Are you going to write a sequal to this story? I can think of a couple of situations that either Alex or Josh/Max could get into that could lead to them meeting again.
SailorEternity chapter 1 . 7/30/2002
I hope you will continue your story soon cause its one of the best Max Steel fanfic that I read.

Continue your good work.

SailorEternity
Chili chapter 1 . 4/29/2002
you should write another one i really liked it
Jo chapter 1 . 4/12/2002
Three syllables

X-L-ENT! I had been planning on writing a fic where Alex Man and Josh McGrath/Max Steel's lives colide. It so hit the lime light! And two new friends(that part I really liked). The story line purred. You should write more on their adventures together. Those two shows actually tie for second place on my richter scale readings. Since I watch the shows a lot keeping them from cursing makes it sound even more like the show; just a suggestion.

A reviewer,

Jo
Alan Wilkinson chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Ellen, you should write this up as a script, get an agent and sell this to Sony. It's AWESOME, especially with Pete getting in on the action in fine style. One thing: In the bit with the landed plane and the spider swarm, doesn't Josh need to be in Max Mode?
Ael L. Bolt chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
I think this one needs a sequal! _ Even though I know diddly about Action Man and only a fraction about Maz Steel, I know a good story when I see one.
C-Mach21 chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
This is a great x-over I've ever read. Although I'm disappointed you didn't involve Action Man's AMP action. If you intend to rewrite this fic, don't forget to include that comment I made.
Starfire chapter 1 . 6/10/2001
Oh, please finish this! I love both series and this is good.
marmalade chapter 1 . 5/5/2001
*clapclap* :) me likes. good stuff hon, keep it up. hugs, the m.
Sita chapter 1 . 5/4/2001
Bravo! I love Action Man and am becoming a Max Steel fan, and you managed to cross them over plausibly with being fluffy and silly. I especially like when Pete was watching over Josh like a 'singing elephant' or something like. Wonderfully done! I hope you plan on some more AM/MS crossovers.
Lasaravis chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Mmmm. Very nice. My two fave shows in 1
Underlord Backlash chapter 1 . 4/4/2001
I hardly even had to read this to want it in my favorites! but just for the record, I think Team Extreme is cooler than N-Tek anyday. _ Rock on!
Centrefuge chapter 1 . 4/2/2001
hey I'm a little late on reviews (Don't ask) weel this is one of my 2 (00) favorites in . I abslutely loved it! PLEEESSSAA do some more! C' Ya!