Reviews for Burning Bridges
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I really like this one. It's short, but conveys the date's significance better than many longer fics do.
Chii chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I love it when Ed is all cool like that, shows how mature he is under his ranting self.
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Love it.
Victorious-Mind chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
very well written it made me sad but it was 3 Oct 11 not ten
betweenlife chapter 1 . 11/4/2011
Loved it! Thanks for the read!
Iczhihal chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
The "I've burned my bridge" line made it perfect. Definitely.
Radon65 chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Hm. That was kind of an interesting little oneshot. I feel like the logical aspect was a little superfluous - it didn't seem to go anywhere. There was a call back at the end, but logical didn't seem to be combating illogical or anything - it just seemed a bit vague. Nice description of Ed sleeping on the couch, and I did LOVE Mustang's short prod to wake Ed up, that was an exceptional one. I thought the mention of Ed's guilt being beyond Mustang's comprehension was a bit odd - although it might not be for the exact same reasons, I'm pretty sure Mustang understands guilt thoroughly. I liked Ed's mention of tainting the memories, and how he said that Mustang should understand an attempt to purify something with flames. Not a bad oneshot.
goldacharmed chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Damn this is good! Wow, one of your best that's for sure, and that is really REALLY, saying something. I guess it is safe to say, LOVED IT!
Cookie Master's Apprentice chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
So, you managed to make me cast away my mood, which I called Laziness Xtreme and made review. Congratulations, really, because I rarely review when I'm in this mood, but your story is well-written. There are no mispelling, and being the Grammar Nazi that I am, lemme tell you this:

Nice grammar. Sharpen up on your run-on sentences, though, not for this story, but for the others.

~the Apprentice
Orange Singer chapter 1 . 10/27/2008
Absolutely beautiful. Such a deep moment between the two...I would love to see that in the manga. I loved it when they (plus Al) were the only ones talking to the Fuhrer. Fantastic job with this!
Lazzle-bee chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
aw that was a great fic! .

jenelric chapter 1 . 7/2/2007
this is really good! awesome job!
Iniysa chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Great story!

Tuli-Susi chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
i think it was beautiful. Ed really is so mature for his age. People tend to overlook that sometimes cos they - myself included - forget his age. To carry that guilt and still move forward...I think you portrayed it beautifully