Reviews for Demon Hunters
Harriet13 chapter 10 . 1/21/2012
I have my Big history test on monday and all I can do is read your Story - It's brilliant!
Hannah12 chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
I am IN AWE of how well you write. That scence with buffy and spike was done perfectly. Keep writing!
Fictional History chapter 10 . 6/7/2011
cool
timelordhippie chapter 10 . 7/12/2010
I suppose you're never going to finish this, which is a real shame because its a great story, great writing, and has loads of potential. Also I'm dying to see what happens next... :( Anyway, wanted to drop a line and say it was awesome
Kriti chapter 10 . 4/13/2007
awsome!love the pairings!...update asap pl.!
wover30 chapter 10 . 11/18/2006
AH! I goT TO READ MORE! goes zomnie mode, just kidding! alright enough of the immaturenessy stuff! great job! I look forawrd to reading the next chappie! I really like the pairings. great job!

:oP
Ezzie J chapter 10 . 10/11/2006
Will you ever finish this? It's one of the best things I've read in a long time.
WhiteTwitch chapter 10 . 2/25/2006
Yea- almost finished my arse. It's been 5 months you ponce.
BlaBlah333 chapter 3 . 10/13/2005
I like it sofar. Better be Druffy or i quite reading! :-P
Toniboo chapter 10 . 9/2/2005
hey, love the fic! most buffy/HP xovers show buffy goin 2 hogwarts, few show the hp characters cumin 2 sunnydale - i like the change! can u please update soon?
evilelvengoddess chapter 10 . 8/1/2005
Nice job. I really love what you’ve done to Caleb (and his ‘origins’) My only complaint is that your chapters have been growing shorter and shorter than the first couple. Other than that, I can’t wait for your update!
Damia - Queen of the Gypsi's chapter 10 . 7/18/2005
It generally a bad idea to piss off a slayer ... but pissing off two of them as well as a kick ass witch? Idiots. Write more soon.

- Damia -
brianne.goree chapter 10 . 7/15/2005
Its angelus iznt it? i knew it! OMG! i hate cliffies!
Katilwen chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Hmm...Only one review per chapter, so I had to review chapter one to say what I forgot to say in my last review. Anyway, DO NOT listen to those saying Buffy/Harry, PLEASE! Way too many Buffy/Harry stories out there already, plus they're too 'perfect' a couple, it's just not interesting. Okay, just thought I'd say that. Yay for Druffy. Keep up the brilliant work!
Katilwen chapter 10 . 7/11/2005
Pfft, I don't care if it's short, it's an update so it makes me happy! I loved the twist of the the whole 'I have something of yours' being written on parchment in blood, instead of with Shannon. (I think that's what the potentials name was)

Anyway, loved the chapter, as always! Just wondering, how many chapters do you plan for this story?