Reviews for Silent Night
Missy Jade chapter 5 . 7/29/2005
OMG, A Spike/Dawn fic with sense! Beautiful and love your chracterization! Please keep going!
Imzadi chapter 5 . 12/27/2004
This turned out to be a very sweet story. I'm not a big Dawn fan, but you made me like her. And she & Spike do work. I'm wondering about Faith & Connor though. Isn't Angel quite the Dad? This was a very nice story. I've been to the Conservatory and the Carnegie Museum. But no sports? Pittsburgh is Sports Central right now with the Steelers winning home field advantage throughout the playoffs.
Imzadi chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
That was quick work of Gavin (I can't help thinking of Gavin Park, BTW). So now we concentrate on the romances? Spike & Dawn are sweet. I didn't think that Faith was Catholic.
Imzadi chapter 3 . 12/27/2004
I don't remember Isabella's, but Jim & I were penurious students (we weren't "poor" students, as we both got good grades!). If I go back to Pittsburgh soon, I'll look for it. The meal sounds fantastic. I won't send Rachael "$40 a Day" Ray there, though!
Imzadi chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
So Dawn still has her crush on Spike! Well, why not? You seem to like the Faith/Connor pairing. I guess Faith is just a very sexual being and Connor isn't that bad (except for being so skinny).
Imzadi chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
My husband & I spent four wonderful years in Pittsburgh, as he went to Pitt & I went to Carnegie Mellon University. I'm glad Dawn likes it there. Go Steelers! Go Pitt (men's basketball is now #7 or #10 depending on which poll you follow, and the football team is going to the Fiesta Bowl)!
Spooky-Girl chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
Isabela's is a great restaraunt! M. I love this story, it's good so far! :D
joy chapter 3 . 12/23/2004
I love this story its so sweet and funny...
sired-by-spike chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
OMG it rocks please please please please write more! i wanna see how it ends...excuse the corny-ness of tht just plz writ emore!
PassionateDarkness chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I really like this...it should definetely become a full story with spawn-y goodness!
Lindsay chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
i love how they're all being a family! but just because of spike/dawn and some connor/faith attraction, don't make angel and willow become a couple! it's just wrong! if you must hook angel up, have buffy come home for the holidays!
CJ chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
FUNNY AND CUTE! Please update soon there's still an incubus to catch, and the holidays to celebrate.
K. Lynn Smith chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Very cute and well written. I loved it. It's a very good Christmas/Love story, and I hope you continue. Merry Christmas.
Michelle R chapter 1 . 12/21/2004