Reviews for Resident Evil Outbreak
Montoya0123 chapter 1 . 10/16/2012
It seemed to simple minded like will: what a weird costomer andvthe zombie bites his face not rnough detail .as anauthor you'll need detail. So that way you could make the story more interesting so the reader could get a better picture in there mind from it ya know also alyssa is my number 1 favorite character:-)
zero chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Where's chapter 9?And where is Alyssa,jim,george and mark?And,jill valentine too?
Mouchan chapter 7 . 9/6/2005
Good story but not too funny for me. maybe u should'nt put so much romance scene in ur story because this is survival horror story key! Keep it up!
Time Teller chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
Its a ok fic But two words SPELL CHECK
PJ chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Please do not write in script format. Yes, the dialogue is interesting but I would like descriptions of places, actions, persons, etc. Based on what I read (the first chapter) you have the beginning of a good fic. Flesh it out a bit more and it should become a good fic.
Demons Dreaming chapter 1 . 3/2/2005
I'll give you credit. This story really isn't horrible. But it would be so much better if you could learn to write real diaglouge. Script style looks very amateurish (no offense). But keep it up.