Reviews for Retrieving Raven
Come ooooon! Update! You know you haven't updated in God knows how long... You probably even forgot about this story and accout. If you haven't, just please update. Because Jesus know how mych I want to know what happens to Raven!
Guest chapter 17 . 12/12/2014
Come on! finish the fucking thing!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/25/2014
Dude! Why don't u fricking finish the damn story!? Go on with it. Move off of ur lazy ass!
ggreen chapter 3 . 5/26/2014
I wanted raven and terra to battle
Guest chapter 17 . 2/28/2014
C-O-T-I-N-U-E, pleaseeeee! I beg youu1!
Update, update
Guest chapter 17 . 2/3/2014
Finish it!11
Or it continues in another story?
Guest chapter 5 . 2/3/2014
I must tell you, this si like the 8th time I read the whole story...
I love it, I read it over and over, It's super damn cool!
I actually lover your ficts so keep writing, I wrote this way time after you've finish it so I still love it, It's on my TOP 10 list
random chapter 17 . 2/3/2011
you've been on hiatus 6 years! that's a long enough vacation-come back, your fans need a new chapter!
random chapter 17 . 1/23/2011
kill the witch :o update! u haven't updated in six years:(
Kris chapter 17 . 10/10/2009
Are you ever going to update?
Kris chapter 17 . 9/9/2009
Please update! I have been following the story since before you put in the preview of chapter 17. I know the story is on Hiatus but if you can please go back to the story and update it and maybe finish it that would be awesome. I really love the story. It's interesting to see a story involving both Raven and Terra that doesn't include them fighting with each other or over Beast Boy. Your story is amazing, please finish it.
LarkaSpirit chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
This is great! I love it! But...are you going to update? it's been almost three years...(
sinomin chapter 17 . 7/15/2008
NO! You can't leave it like that! This fic is so AWESOME!
Kris chapter 17 . 5/16/2008
Are you ever going to continue this! It's good! Finish it please! ... After a bunch more chapters of course.
Hidden Iris chapter 17 . 5/6/2008
HOW CAN YOU LEAVE ME HERE HANGING LIKE THIS! please update soon!