Reviews for All I Want for Christmas is You
Pureevil230 chapter 1 . 4/4/2006
aww sweet.
emmalee05 chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Even though its not Christmas, and its about 80 degrees outside, this story put me in the Christmas mood

Loved all the memories both Courtney and Jason had of past Christmas' together and how it was better when they were together

The mistletoe at the end was perfect!

Great Story
InuFire chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Wonderful fic but did you have to use Japan im not from Japan but it is a nice fic you should make another one
Rheanne chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Aw... I love Christmas stories! "She didn’t have anyone else to spend it with, so naturally, it was another role in her life that he felt like he should fill." Very good point. Of course, my favorite part was the ending because Jason and Courtney ended up together. The angel part and Santa hat was a nice touch. On a side note, I love the song and was actually thinking of using it for my Christmas story. So I'll finish by saying that you have fabulous taste in music. Happy Holidays

Rhea
Christmas06 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
LOve this Wiish this could happen in the show, but I don't know what is exactly going on right now, but back to the point, good story!
CarlyBabes1234 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I'm to lazy to sign in but this was an amazing story! I wish you wrote for GH that would be the perfect reunion peice!

Great Job!

Carly
middiegurl08 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I LOVED it! It was really good! I wish that would happen on the show...
britchic chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
i love this story. its so cute. I love the angel instead of the star. we just put our tree up and we have this huge purple beaded star which i liked for some reason last year. According to my mum i was going for gawdy and over the top. I hope this isnt a one shot and if it is please write a new story cos all of yours are great.
Angel9573 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Hey I love this story! I don't know if it's a one shot or not? If it is I love it! If not Please update soon!1
CaliBabe chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
It was so great. Loved the whole Angel on top of the tree rather than a star. I like Angels on top of the tree more too. That was so cute. I love Journey Fluff, it makes me happy, and it was just what I needed for christmas.
Lucy chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
That was amazing!

I loved it!

I loved how Jason wouldn't let Sam put the angel on the tree they had and I loved how he said that Courtney was his angel!

That was a spectacular story!
SoCalBabe chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I loved it! So cute! Great job!
ShellBell822 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Cute story. I really liked it. Now I wish something like that would happen for real.
JourneySarah chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Aw! This was one of those fics that just make you go "Aw"! Great job!
Paige72890 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I loved this story it was so sweet. I hope this is more than a one-shot. It was so cute.