Reviews for How to Write a Love Letter
potterheadcharles chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
gReAt
Bella S James chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I applaud you, and pray that you have written more fics with these characters in them. You're marvelous, darling!
Thank you for glorifying the world with this story.
-J
Yzabelle chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Only a best friend can write to the person you like in a tone that conveys exactly how you feel. :D
Svelis chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Oh God, James, you ARE adorable, but c'mon, man! Don't be so hopeless! Poor Sirius, having to write a romantic letter for the "'Slave driver', 'Lady Satan', 'Gold digger', 'Killjoy', and the resulting 'Joy' met such violent ends" (poor Lily, I mean, Lily Vanilly), that is the concrete prove of his loyality and friendship! Sirius is a terrific friend, as much he is a horrific son... anyway, he is awesome, but in this story he is just perfect! I am loving him even more!
diggzer chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Hilarity alert ... :D
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Wow, Sirius does know James so much. Good job! :)
Abandoned Account1111111111111 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
Funny! I think Sirius was great here — and I will sleep now.
Besotted B chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
awwwwww. :) So cute! But I must have overlooked the Josie reference. Wtf, where is it!
Courtesiren chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
"Prongs," Sirius smiled, still using his Susie Salesgirl tone of voice, "you and I talk about everything. This must be the seventeen thousandth time you've come to ask me for help with something humiliating, and every time, we go through at least a half an hour of me trying to decipher your incomprehensible babble before we actually get to the hilarious inquiry itself. Maybe we could skip that part this time and get right to work chipping away at your self-esteem?"

THIS IS EPIC WIN..!

Lady Satan made me laugh so hard xD

I feel like you want everyone to start shipping Lily\Sirius with your fics though, lol.

Awesome job, thanks for writing.
Wondering Aimlessly chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
very cute!
Roxanne chapter 1 . 4/12/2010
BAHAHA

This is brilliant! You're an amazing writer.

Never stop being awesome.

Roxanne.
bluestargem chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Do not ever drink Pepsi in front of the computer when sitting down to read a brilliantly written fic in the Humour genre. My poor computer... :D This is fabulous. Sirius and James are just EPIC here :) It had me falling off my chair laughing :)
Dark Angel of Pain and Chaos chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Poor Sirius, he ended up having 2 write d letter himself! Okay dat just felt weird...Usually I'd hav 2 pity James or some1 else when Sirius is involved...Weird...
ElvendorkLuVer chapter 1 . 4/7/2009
i luv it!
Mih Black chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
i really liked it cause it shows pads n prongs' friendship. good job!