Reviews for Knowledge
M.Hunter Traubel Trainee chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Nice little drabble. I really think this captures Harpuia's personality. He obviously has a higher sense of pride, restraint, and understanding than either Fefnir or Leviathan, but when with Zero, he stoops down to a lower level as a fighter. It's especially evidenced in Zero 2, when he states after his first battle with Zero, that he enjoys fighting with him (and some other stuff. Can't remember completely).

Plus, he seems 'disappointed' when Zero is defeated (I still clearly remember him saying along the lines of 'You've got to be kidding me! How can a legend die?'

Anyway, really nice work! Harpuia is my favorite MMZ character, and he's tied with X as my favorite Megaman series character (Their personalities are so alike, but Harpuia has more appeal in his choice of weaponry and his character growth)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
That's good _
TinyGhost02 chapter 1 . 2/11/2005
It's good. Harpuia is my favorite character! I also like the thought of the pairings even though they're enemies!
Bobcat Moran chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Short and sweet. I'm not thrilled with the pairing-I don't really see it, the oddly translated dialogue in Zero 2 notwithstanding-but whatever floats your boat, y'know?
K. Pepper chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Again, I like your style and your thoughtful writing. (I also like Harpuia. A lot.) My only problem is the mentioned "inuendo." Sorry, hate the very thought of that pairing. It makes me ill.
Jimmy Dragon chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Let people twist the stoyy a little!

Isn't that the reason we have disclaimers so we can make this as OOC as we like!