Reviews for Mr Perfect and Ms Manhater
hannahchuu chapter 9 . 5/14/2013
the moment you say Tagalog, I know you're a Filipino. Since the only ones who would say their language is Tagalog are the one who live in the country, otherwise, they would say Filipino. Also I think not much people in the business world would be necessary to learn it because there's already 2 languages in the country.
JTiow19 chapter 13 . 4/14/2012
what happen with sakura and syaoran?cut of in the middle again... ((((((( awwww... pls do tell me whn u r done writing D domo arigatou..
Dandy352 chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
UPDATE! Me likey-likey the story! Update update! :):):):)

God bless to your writing!

Dandy!
Dandy352 chapter 11 . 10/7/2011
I love it! especially the line "At that time, I thought I saw your very first beautiful smile. You're very beautiful Sakura, inside out…" :)
Dandy352 chapter 4 . 10/7/2011
That's really sweeeettt! Ooooohhhhhhh! :))
Dandy352 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
he was thought to treat everyone equal. - thought should be taught

Do they know there wasting flowers that way! - there should be they're

He was always forcing a smile at there parent - there should be they're

and held her two arms wit his two arms. - with should be with

With this act, Sakura being rude to men, should have punched him straight on his face, but with her situation right now, blurred vision and pounding head and all, she just held onto him until the pain subsides. - use of comma, have punch (add ed), an to and

Alright, I hope you check the rest. I like the story.

I just thought you'd like to know of the typos. :) It's better to read smoothly.

Nice story! :)
Dandy352 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
'Now where did I saw does eyes?'

This, you missed.

'Now where did I see those eyes?' :)
Dandy352 chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
Can't stay much but I am positive I'm hooked by just reading the title of this fanfic. I love it! Narration's good. Great start!
Ariauna chapter 13 . 4/22/2011
love it
Papriik chapter 13 . 1/23/2011
I still don't understand why this story is on hiatus, it's such a good story! Please please pretty please, continue writing it. I'm looking forward to it! (:
Mitsuki.scc chapter 13 . 1/13/2011
Por favor não desista dessa fic

Ela é uma das melhores que eu já li até hoje!

Simplesmente otima!

Continue!
Crazy-Hime chapter 13 . 8/11/2010
kawiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!11

pls. update faster arigatooouuuuuuuuu!
blackmumba chapter 13 . 6/9/2010
hey! i really love this story i started reading this since 2005 and until now i still want to know what will happen next? would you please post the next chapter please please!

and also even though you lost your original copy i think this chapter is also great like the previous ones

hope you would start writing soon again!

and yeah im a filipino too im rooting for you!
CVI chapter 13 . 11/23/2009
Wow...

It's just...

GREAT!

So when will you continue this fic?

I'm waiting!
Cherie Blossom chapter 13 . 5/29/2009
Ohmigod? Sakura was so drunk! haha u know what they say... the truth comes out when ur drunk... hahaha love ur story by the way!

ur story just earned a spot in my fave stories list and u in my fave author's list! Update soon!

Cherie Blossom...

P.S I swear if you don't update soon i will be standing on your doorstep with a hatchet in hand... KIDDING!