Reviews for Opposable Thumbs
Algor Nox chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
So cute! I realize that this piece and L both require a response more bloated, verging on verbose but my brain goes mushy whenever L is mentioned. Thus I stand by my initial assessment: So cute! Faved.
Patched-up Matryoshka chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
I always knew L was too smart to be mentally stable.
F8WUZL8 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
Oh gosh, that's fantastic! And so funny!
babylawliet chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Just fantastic!
One percent chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
this is a wonderful story! I also wondered about that a LOT. HUMPH, some people are really lucky, are not they?
InkDreams chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
Wow. You have a great way of getting inside Raito's head, and all done in an enjoyable way - the first sentence was BRILLIANT (hehe), and I love how it finished. So in-character.
Minyadagniriel chapter 1 . 4/27/2008
Yes yes! The spoon is the star of this story! Faves! J/k, its the thumb...
jadedlight chapter 1 . 5/21/2007
Thank you for that. I really needed a good laugh right about now. Brilliant :)
Itallia chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Hahaha, it's so true. L seems so primitive yet we all know he's brilliant.
aphroditeachan chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
LOVED it. There's something so...delightfully quirky about it. The way you wrote Light is brilliant.
rurousha chapter 1 . 4/6/2007
The way you can get inside a character's head is astounding, and you never fail to produce top quality narrations. Great job.
NextNothingNew chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
Hi. I read this once before, but that was before I got an account. I felt like reading this again, and found it hilarious. "In the meantime, Raito stares, and seethes at evolution." I just loved that line. And L, for his obliviousness of Light's inner rage. And a koala. And HA! when Light bites his thumb like L. So priceless. But for some reason, I can't seem to follow the very end. ARG! (Bangs head on the desk) I hate that. Where is the thumb print again? What the heck happened? Wonderfull fic, BTW.
XxTypoMasterxX chapter 1 . 2/6/2007
Brilliant.
Aliora chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
Nicely worded! I enjoyed the simmering frustration that was evident in Raito's descriptions, and I think you managed to convey a lot. Well-written, and an entertaining read.
edge-of-reality chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
wow...you've got this down perfectly! the first sentance got me laughing and from there...ah. Brilliant job.