Reviews for Because what we have is now
AllBlueChaser chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Aw...So sad. Love the Zoro/nami interaction. And Mature and prepared Sanji. So sad though!
sanjifanforever chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
Sanji is so cute! He's too nice to die! Good story.
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
well, i never thought id feel sad reading about Sanji's death before i read this,,. Sanji might not be my favorite character, but the way you wrote about him gave me that twisted feeling in my stomach that i only get after i read something so touching. thanks,,
piwqefjk chapter 1 . 2/12/2007
That's great. I love the feeling of optimism you have at the end of it.
Rocks Won't Fly chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
You did it again! You made me cry again. And the part with Sanji telling her he knew he wouldn't make it...

I hate you. You're too good at this.
KageTora chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
Wow. I actually cried. Not a lot of stories can make me cry. I actually had tears running down my face. Sanji is my favorite character in the whole show and I am proud to say I am obsessed! - I have read another fic like this(death of Sanji), but it didn't even begin to make me cry. I actually stopped reading before I finished it was so stupid. If you like the SanNami pairing, you can check out my story... Otherwise, very nice, I urge you to continue your story making... maybe I will review for your future stories.
Omni-chan chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
*sniffles and tries not to cry* Sweet. very very sweet.
Llamachick chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Wah! That's to sad! I actually teared up! Why did you have to go and kill him? That was too cruel. Sniffle Sniffle
MeraNova chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
congrats, you made me cry, no sarcasm...maybe it's because im weak or mebbe it's because i was already about to cry from the latest chapter of my fic im working on...i'll reread it later to make sure. chapter 1 . 1/11/2005
words are not enough to show how grateful i am that you wrote this fic. it's absolutely beautiful. *sniffs*

although you killed one of my favorite characters in the show, you still showed a side of Nami i would have wanted to see more often.

Sanji and Nami are my fav One Piece characters, and seeing this fic really made my day.

thank you and continue with what you are doing. not many writers can make me feel this way.

mushii chapter 1 . 1/3/2005

My god! I can't believe I haven't reviewed for this yet! I could have sworn that I did, cause when I first read this, I totally loved it!

I just re-read it again, of course, because of your recently released Usopp/Chopper POV about Sanji's death...and when I had checked the reviews, my disgraceful name wasn't one of the reviewers -_- Shame on me.

And even more so, because I never realized that you mentioned my name in this fic and dedicated it to me! What a honor! Honestly! *sniff* I'm touched.

But back on topic, like the other two oneshots about the same tragic effect, this was was amazing. It's also quite special since it deals with Sanji as he dies, instead of after he dies.

Once again, you captured the character(s)amazingly. Nami isn't one to show her personal emotions often, but yet, when she does so in this fic, it isn't awkward at all, and is totally imaginable. I loved how you protrayed her feelings about it. It was perfect, and very interesting, specially since Nami's feelings about Sanji are debatable amoung different one piece fans. The little tidbits of Zoro were great too. Really gives you the warm feeling about the two guys (they hate eachother, but love eachother at the same time :D ...course...not in that way ")

The amazing fluff, sweetness and friggen touching feelings were all done so well. and you managed to keep it corn/cheese free.

Adored this fic...and once again (althought not surprisingly), you amazed me.

PLEASE, continue writing One Piece T_T

It'd be a sin if you didn't T_T
Hydra-Star chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Ah... So sweet... I really like the way in this one you showed some of what Sanji was like when he was sick. I really do love this. I understand how you don't want to make this into a, as you put it, ‘how-would-everyone-react-if-Sanji-died’ fic, but I still would like it if you wrote the others POVs. You don't have to, of course. I understand if you don't want to. But I would love it if you did.

The only thing that I would like to point out about this that's bad is the title. I like the title and all, but you should have capitalized more of the words. You have it “Because what we have it now”, but it should be, “What We Have is Now”. It’s just a little thing,but because it’s the title the first word (which you have) and all the other important words should be capitalized.

I loved the first one of this series (I suppose that it really isn’t a series at there’s only two fics) and I love this. It's wonderful and I hope to read more of your work in the future.
Luna Addictus chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
darn... i know Sanji wasn't my favorite character in the series... but from what you made... i'm alerady thinking twice if should go on with my Zoro-fandom... anyway, the story was so good... especially the last part.. *wipes away the tears after crying 500 times*
naixil chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
oh gosh... i'm crying hard... esp when it's my favorite character that is killed... even if it is juz a ficcy... but, great great story... keep up the good work... juz dun kill sanji again... *sniffs*
grilledjellyfish chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Boy, ya got me nearly crying there... *sniff* Great story!