Reviews for The Eyes of a Killer, the Eyes of an Angel
Phoenix18 chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
You know, when I saw the word count on ths story, I clicked on the link fully expecdting to be greeted with something that was, at best, rough and slipshod. I sit corrected. I really, really like this. You've managed to put into a little under 700 words more emotion than I've seen in many chapters ten times as long. Thanks for reminding me that a fic doesn't necessarily have to be long to be gripping.
World of Dragons Productions chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
That was nice, preety friggin' nice. I've written a story over at the cartoon crossover section called "Eds and Anime DON'T mix" It's a bit of a comedy, but more of a serios story. I'd appreciate it if you could read and review it.
MJP chapter 1 . 2/8/2005
Oh.

Juicy.

Nice.

Very well-done mechanically, and I'm really intrigued and drawn in by the film noir quality of this work.

I hope you plan to write more! Continue this, continue writing Mahoromatic fanfic, but above all, keep on writing. You've got a real talent that grabbed me from the first word. Just the right choices of words and situations made this perfect. I mean, this is great. It's one of my new favorite stories.
TorankusuGohan chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
The ending of Mahoromatic was so sad, in my opinion. Even with the little bit of happiness adult Suguru found at the very last moments, it always makes me sad to watch it again. This story reminded me a lot of that part, and how much pain Suguru seemed to go through. Good job.
SEPHTOS chapter 1 . 2/1/2005
Its a good start, I am waiting for the next chapter. good beginning well DONE
Viburnum chapter 1 . 1/23/2005
Quite the epilogue which was the incredible aspect of the young man's person as he deepened in reluctance of forgetting and suffers in loss. The construction was in magnificent scales and was thoroughly enjoyed. Hope there is continual to this piece. GO ON GIFTED AUTHOR!
King Chaos chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
this was very interesting. is this gonna be a one shot? cause i hope it isnt