Reviews for Just Like Heaven
PadmeKenobi chapter 1 . 2/19/2009
Nicely written. It's nice to read where they're together and enjoying each others presence, but it's a bittersweet feeling when one knows what will soon transpire soon. Nice job on this.
Riddicks-gurl1988 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
OMG you did an awesome job describing everything...god i felt like i was there and i experienced every emotion as they themselves did...Just great job all around WOW...
x emmalisa x chapter 1 . 9/24/2007
This was so amazing! :) I loved this. Been reading all your stories with Lucian and Sonja and i love them all. You are really talented. I love their love story, Lucian and Sonja are my fav charactors :) :) Really well done x
NLSkywalker chapter 1 . 3/14/2007
I like the pledge in the end and it's really bitter sweet.
Winged Shadow chapter 1 . 9/29/2005
Beautifully written! I have never read anything as sweet as this. It is both erotic and tasteful and I'm glad that you wrote it. Please continue to write stories because I love to read them. Thank you!
Kamaron chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
that was the best one chapter piece i have read. wow!wow!beautiful. From,

Kamaron
Juliette Louise chapter 1 . 1/24/2005
Awesome. This made me cry like a baby, by the way.
Blue Eyes At Night chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
As always your stories are my favorite, I cannot wait for another Lucian/Sonja. I finally posted a few of my own, i like to think they're up to your caliber. And if i do say so theyre not bad, even if this is better.
Cryptkeeper chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Hey this was good! You haven't written in a long time. Hey, you think you could write another Selene/Micheal one? Those are great too! If it's possible, do you think you could possibly write another complete Underworld fic? They were really, really good. Props to you, whatever you do!:)
rrgoettl chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
This was really well done!

As always, you seem to fet the animalistic side of the lycans just right.

I love Lucian/Sonja, and i'm so happy to see you writing them again. No one else comes close!
themoosey chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I think this may have been one of my favorite Underworld ficlets from you in a long time. I love the parallel structure... and of course I love lucian... so together it made a five star one-shot

Moose