Reviews for Jingle belles
Ziddy2343 chapter 10 . 6/24/2010
Holy shit. Thats got to be the best hour or two that i have ever spent reading.

The whole story was something that i could relate to with someone in my family having been in a similar situation to Sora and with me and the rest of the family and friends trying to cheer them up. You have definately earned my thanks for writing this(although this fic is pretty old but eh... Who cares?)
Ayla The Librarian chapter 10 . 7/2/2007
awesome story! i couldn't really find anything wrong with the grammar. very good! keep up the good work! don't let the darkness overwhelm your heart. only you can keep the shadows at bay. that sounded corny huh? but it was good! I loved Yuffie! hope you write more and never lose your inspiration.
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 6 . 8/19/2006
aww that was so sweet and cute
Xowdash chapter 10 . 8/16/2006
Great story. I'm about to read the sequel.
kingdomfantasyanime453 chapter 9 . 8/12/2006
unknown chapter 10 . 6/18/2006
Dear ElegantArrow 64,

I read your story fully in a small period of time and I simply LOVED it. The characterization is superb and I realli enjoyed reading about the happy Christmas days, the action-filled snow ball fights, the whole castle atmosphere, and the description of pretty much everything. I totally felt that I was captured into this story and that I was right next to Sora or Kairi or whoever, experiencing every moment they were. It was fantastic! :) Your story also made me laugh a lot and was really heart-stirring. It made me worry for Sora when he was filled with depression and it made me coo with happiness when he and Kairi danced at the ball.

I LOVE it! Keep writing (and finish your Passing Shadows)_

someone who really appreciates this kind of work then and there
sora sora sora chapter 10 . 3/10/2006
wooho! love it love it love it oh my god its so sweet and romanitc at times and funny iloved riku and sora and the whole uncale thing oh and the earings for sora and riku was a nice tocuh and kairi was so careing i loved that persnoaly i think sora and riku are HOT!love your fic. love it love it wooho oh yeah i love it this is just to cool yea anyway i realy enjoyde reading it. so sweet loved the fullf and stuff i almost cryd woho i loved it so gone to show it to my friends woho your friend sora sora sora! YES YES WOHO SORA AND RIKU THERE HOT!
Merielle chapter 9 . 1/8/2006
One word:

aw! _

I LOVE the ballroom scene. And it was so sweet when Sora said 'merry christmas' to Kairi. So much fluff... XD;

Keep up the good work!
Rinas chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
Awesome ending. I bet though that it feels good now that you only have to focus on Passing Shadows now instead of having the pressure of doing two fics at once.

Yeah, probably not gonna last.
kingdom219 chapter 10 . 1/6/2006
yeah, I know how you feel my Mid-terms are comming up and they really suck!

This story on the other hand is the opposite of suck, its fantastic. your a very talinted writer with very little mistakes, well, besides grammer, but who doesn't have trouble with that?

keep up the great work!
EdwardDunder chapter 9 . 1/5/2006
This chapter is great, this whole story is great! Funny at some times too, realy funny!
Terraguy chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
Wow. Very nice writing. What you've done to the waltz and the scenes leading up to this climax are so cute and adorable!

And I'm a guy... *frowns and laughs*

Anyway, your writing is excellent, and your plot line is also pretty fresh and very well thought out. I had no problems getting the gist from the beginning of the story, even though I have never read your other ones. So, keep up the great work. Every emotion of the character is also well written, and it's really easy to put yourself in that character's place. In fact, it's really easy to immerse yourself in the world of your fanfic (and I read it twice in a row too).

So, uh, once again, great job, and keep up the great writing. Can't wait to see the last chapter (yes, i joined late), and let's hope it doesn't get delayed to NEXT year. :p
kingdom219 chapter 9 . 1/3/2006
great chapter! and you ARE multi talinted

keep going and make sure you finish PAssing Shadows!

keep up the great work, my friend!
Rinas chapter 9 . 1/2/2006
Cool. I pushed abutton. Unfortunately it did nothing so I had to use my stupid mouse to click it. ( But what a great chapter. And believe that coming from me, I'm not the type who really likes this fluffy stuff that much.

Not because of an sort of dislike but because it makes me feel giddy.
BlackRose2009 chapter 9 . 1/1/2006
YAY! FLUFF! and cookie? yay! and u are multitalented! good job! aww poor sora was nervous! good job! hurry up and update! good job!

-Alexa ;)