Reviews for Buffy Summers and the Swirling Wormhole of Doom
Avalonemyst chapter 2 . 8/12/2012
Laughed so hard fell off my bed!
CindyCindy chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
I hope you get a chance to update this soon. I am really enjoying it.
CindyCindy chapter 4 . 6/7/2005
Blood flavored cookies...he he! I do have to say, I really wish you could have chosen to songs that I haven't spent the last several years trying to forget I ever heard. It's bad enough listening to the crap on radio today, without drudging up it's worst moments. Other than that, god i love this.
CindyCindy chapter 3 . 6/7/2005
Yes! Yes! Yes! Cordelia's verse just about made me fall out of my chair.
CindyCindy chapter 2 . 6/7/2005
This is actully a little frightening. I have seen so many of these stories (similar ones) on the net.
CindyCindy chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
You had me at "she kicked a nearby table lamp in shame"
Angel sumoritos chapter 6 . 6/4/2005
OMG! this is so funny. i love it . keep writing
Buffyboy chapter 6 . 1/18/2005
this fic is so cool! I hope you finish writing it.
crayonbreakygal chapter 6 . 1/15/2005
hey! this is really funny WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE (u dont know how long this will go on...) WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE (wow, if you say write more that many times it starts to sound funny...) WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE WRITE MORE...did I convince you? how bout please?
Luna-Starr chapter 5 . 1/6/2005
It's really funny! i loved the part w/ the Spice Girl parody, update soon!
Padfoots-Pirate chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
Hmm... does Buffy going back through the wormhole mean she goes back to regular land or that she gets thrown into some other type of AU?

Also, Spike. As frontman of Nsync. Bloody hilarious.
xpaddedpawsx chapter 4 . 1/1/2005
This is so funny that you're officialy my new best friend.
mindbender013191 chapter 3 . 12/30/2004
that's some great shiznit right there yo.

wow... that's sad...remind me never to talk like that again.
kaarrrrrli chapter 3 . 12/25/2004
merry christmas! and uh... idk that wannabe song. (never was much of the spice girls type) so i didnt know how to fit the words in

darn it!