Reviews for Holiday Cheer
justwildbeat-rhythmemotion chapter 1 . 7/8
Excellent story. The great thing about it is that the way you wrote this, the situation, the characters, make it all the more probable to happen.
seikkyokuka chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Haha cute!
Rorudesu-chan chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This is so cute! Gah! And your writing is flawless. I've been reading non-literary stuff for quite sometime now; this is definitely a breath of fresh air. Wish I'd read this during Christmas!

x Roru
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/1/2008
It's not Christmas right now, but it is still a wonderful story. Thank you for writing.
Support Checkered chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I absolutely love that ending! When I finished it I immediatly thought "That. Is. Cute."
Aeris-Eithne chapter 1 . 6/15/2006
So cute! This seems like a very realistic way for Heero and Relena to get together, and it was fantastically written, to boot. :) I love your writing!
Sirius'Vixen chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
oh this is so sweet! i truly love this story! it made me smile a ton and i needed to, so thanks! - it is realy adorable!

Sirius'Vixen~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Fields of View chapter 1 . 4/17/2005
aw Q_Q that's awfully cute.. in character too

great job!
cute little red head chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
HOW CUTE! I LOVE THE ENDING! that was so sweet and i love your writing style. Please please please write more.
pruningshears chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
PERFECT!
NessieGG chapter 1 . 1/5/2005
Heya, Smarty! This was a great fic...don't know why I didn't catch it on the ML. I loved your description of the gala, and how both tired-Relena and plotting-Heero were so in character.

Definite kudos on a cute and lovely fic.

-GG
Cynthia chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
This is amazingly sweet! So gentle and calm, endearing. A very prescious romance.
cherryheart chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I like this one shit, its cute, i love it, ur a good writer
PleaseDeleteThankYou chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
Wow! I love this chappie! Sadly this is a one shot but this is written/typed very well. I love the ending to, even though Duo isn't in it its still awsome! You did a great jod writing this.

~DogDemonK9