Reviews for Legolas
Guest chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
looks good please keep the story going!
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
A great story. Very well written.
A-Secret-Shadowhunter101 chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Whoa! That was short! But it was really good!;) *sniffs* Please UPDATE! I loved it! Kudos to YOU!;)
Kinokiita-tenshi chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
nice beginning. you should take up this story again. it's a good idea.
faith bonksie chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
Oh

this is good please update soon...I cant wait to read more!
Adar chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
I don't think that a week would feel like an eternity to an Elf. Remember that they probably view time differently that we do seeing that they can live to be thousands of years old. Also I thought all wood Elves loved the outdoors.

But a milennia? Please tell me more! what does Liana mean?
Aralie chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
I really like this story please update soon i want to find out what happens.
farflung chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
First I am a sucker for little elfling stories and my favorite elfling is Legolas.

We all know that something horrible this way comes and we need to see what impact this has on an elfling.

I get the impression that Queen Liana gets to come back also. It would be nice to have a Queen around for a change.

I will definitely be looking for your update.
Anastasia Who chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
This was really good. I liked it. I think I read the one from a long time ago or something cause it seems vaguely familiar. Looking forward to reading more. Oh and if I might give one suggestion, maybe you should get a beta reader or something cause there were lots of little mistakes. Oh and maybe make the chapters longer cause this one was short. lol. But that's okay. Anyway, awesome work. Please update soon. :-D
TheLadyInRed chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
I like that alot! can't wait to read more oh and i did update 4 and 5 just go on the top where it like the sorynumgers/1/ well if you change the numbers of it you can get my leates if it isn't up yet. It takes fanfic forever to get things up!