Reviews for Someone to Watch Over Me
imnotraven16 chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
excellent story
Padfootkicksbutt chapter 20 . 12/9/2011
i really enjoyed reading this story! it is totally believable and fun to read
Artemidora chapter 20 . 12/29/2009
Really? You left this story untouched for nearly five years after a cliffhanger like that? I'm disappointed. I was really enjoying this story, too - Leia is so perfectly characterized, and the others aren't bad either - Padme, Obi-Wan, Luke. I am quite impressed by this full realization of Anakin. You really did a marvelous job reconciling his Original and Prequel selves (although letting Leia and Obi-Wan off seemed a bit unrealistic - you made that work in the story). I was just getting into the action (and I think the interaction with Han was beyond cute), too. I highly doubt you'll ever come back to this - after all, it's been five years. I write mostly to express my disappointment. Particularly since you seemed so close to the end (given your author's note from Chapter 19) - only a few more chapters. Still, your portrait of these characters' relationships, even in such an unusual situation (and with the twins at such a young - and irrepressibly cute - age), is so heartfelt and admirable that I feel compelled to add this to my Favorites list. Well done, even if you never do finish.
DarthAurora17 chapter 20 . 1/16/2007
Are you going to finish this story? It is wonderful so far. I hope that it can be finished!
kidatook chapter 20 . 12/7/2006
Finish the story, please!
DarthAurora17 chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
How come you've stopped updating? This story is very captivating, and it definitely should be finished!
Alice chapter 20 . 8/23/2006
I love the story, please update soon.
Willow chapter 20 . 8/10/2005
This is a wonderful story, I need more Please!

Are you going to update soon?

Feed Me Seymour!

Willow chapter 20 . 7/23/2005
Hi I love this story, Are you going to update soon?

I would love to see how Leia brings him back from the dark side, with Luke's help.

Wonderful story so far.

More Please?
Anidallafan chapter 16 . 5/26/2005
Aramas Sky chapter 20 . 5/23/2005
I love the story, it is a very cute one. I hope to read more when you get a chance to update.
purple-dragon-lockheed chapter 20 . 5/18/2005
omg! lol! poor obi-wan *sigh* he always gets picked on dosn't he? v.v , well i really like your story and you sure added some humor in there as well i really want you to continue as soon as possible _
Um. Fish chapter 20 . 5/14/2005
You have no idea how deeply and truly I love this story. It's so exciting to read and I can't wait to see what happens next. I will be waiting for the next chapter, so please update ASAP!
Tricia dSC chapter 1 . 4/28/2005
Oh wow man, I just finished reading the whole story and I was brought to tears! This is a beautiful story, it really is. When is the next installment going to be updated?

Eruanna92 chapter 20 . 4/28/2005
That was a VERY good story, i hope you'll do more
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »