Reviews for To the Mall!
cute!love it so far
Ryua Malfoy chapter 3 . 3/2/2005
Great story, very cute!
Ziggy the Destroyer chapter 2 . 2/7/2005
Mandy...WHY DO YA STILL GOTS SO LITTLE UP! you are going to make the people mad, and if you write something as big as midget did, you may have internet peeps get mad at you like lisa do. so, put more on.(my attempt at constructive critisism) _
Sour Schuyler chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
_ KYA! _ This was AWESOME! I was very impressed with this sentence:

He was in such a hurry that he didn’t wait for the water to warm up, and the cold water knocked the last tendrils of sleep away from his mind. _ COOL!
Momma Midnight chapter 2 . 1/6/2005
The kid was the funniest part. Looking forward to seeing more soon._
Momma Midnight chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
*sighs* Didn't see the 'prologue' at the top and was wondering why the chapter was so short.*shakes head* Anyway this was interestingly funny. Hope to see more._~
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
LOL! *doesn't know who K is but thinks that once she gets that far in the manga, she's going to absolutely love him * This was COOL! I did NOT expect that from Shuichi Shindou! I also didn't expect Yuki to give in because of shock. Anyway, thank you so much for reviewing my fan fiction!
doushite-ph chapter 2 . 1/1/2005
That was nice~ tehehehe, but isn't it abit impossible? California and Japan.. ahahx, but that was funny.
DG a.k.a Demon Gurl chapter 2 . 12/27/2004
Guess who! i love it! can't wait for the next chapter! hope its posted soon! DG strikes again! Part V. *evil laugh*
Stepher-chan39 chapter 2 . 12/25/2004
i love it! its so funny! i love yuki's long explanation about k and the whole long thing! its so funny!
somethingman chapter 2 . 12/24/2004
XD Awesome fic! Soo funny! Me and my brother laughed so hard at the girl in California part. Write more soon! Oh, and this is really impressive for your first fic!

Ja ne!
News chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
This is your first story. What a coincidence because this is my first review. I like the story so far. Your use of the characters is very well. Also, it's pretty funny with the girl from california I cracked up. It's a shame you type slow, because I am very interested in the next chapaters. Oh well, I guess I will just have to wait. Keep up the good work.
piNKlove1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
xDD *dies of laughter* rofl. (Maybe I'm not exactly on the floor, but I'm laughing and that's good.) Really good! This story has given me a good idea for my upcoming-better-then-my-first-story; story! o_o Anyway, gewd job.
Ryua Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
I think I love Shuichi. I was introduced to Gravitation through the world of fanfiction, and although I went online to find some pictures and a summary (I was so thrilled to discover the show was actually yaoi) I don't think it's available in Canada. So, I'm reading whatever I can find, and all I know for sure is that Shuichi is a completely insane, loveable little guy, whom I am sorry is both gay and not real, because I think he should love me instead...

Sorry about that little babble. I like the story, I'll be interested if you write more.
The Angst Whore chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
*claps* good job, I shall look forward to more.