Reviews for An Egyptian Love Story
Nazzy chapter 3 . 6/18/2013
The 'skirt' as u call it lol is either called a 'shenti' is how a lot of ppl spell it i believe the real spelling for it tho is more along the lines of 'shendty' i'd google the spelling but that's the gist of it hope it helps cheers
AkuZeku chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
Hello, two years after you updated your profile. It's just so ... sad. I sincerely hope you will finnish your stories. I love this one, it's really very original and interesting with all this first-hand Roma-informations. When I was a child there were sometimes Roma coming to our village for a few weeks. Back then I never understood what kind of people they were, and honestly, even now I don't quite know and I would love to know!

I really like your ideas in this fic. It's really sad how Yugi and Mokuba lost their "family" and freedom. But then again I love how Atemu and Seth are so human, not like some kind of gods. (I mean, I also like fanfictions in which they are, but here it just fits as it is.) Please, please update someday.
libby chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
hi,

Please continue & complete the story
kate chapter 3 . 6/7/2011
Please put up chapter 4 soon and hurry
Romancelover1321 chapter 4 . 2/19/2010
Well this story is well past its update date. I hope in the sometime future that you will update because one I love Ancient Egypt fics but most are poorly written (by my standards) so I am glad to actually have found a excellent one. Second because I love your knowledge with gypsies, always wanted to learn about them and it makes the story all the more interesting. And third, well because I'm bored.
Lady Snowblossom chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Will you be finishing this? I just stumbled on it and love it. Such an interesting tale.
Serena6686 chapter 4 . 10/28/2008
god
Emily Christensen chapter 4 . 7/19/2008
Great story so far. Are you goin to finish this story or not? It is way past Feburary 2007. It's July 2008.
cheetahkit chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
stating the obvious, but it'z the year 2008 and PAST Feb.!

all ur loyal fans, old and new, r waiting...
Yizuki chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
Please continue soon. I like it.
carmade chapter 4 . 8/23/2007
please update soon...I really LOve this story!
Kantala chapter 3 . 7/13/2007
Awsome story!_ Please update soon
DarkItachi22 chapter 4 . 5/20/2007
hey Ichi-Chan here YAHOO!

This story is good and very interesting please continue if it suits you to do so if not then please inform we,the readers,of your saying don't continue just if you absolutely cannot then don't beat your self up(leave that to the readers!)and try to finish your story but end up hurting it.
Fallen Angel chapter 3 . 5/12/2007
AWSOME STORY! please please please please udate soon
cosmic tomato chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
This is great! you are going to update! I can't wait... I've been dying to read what happens next...Congratulations on graduating by the way...