Reviews for Rainbow Islands Saga
Im.supAgirl.N.iM.herE chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
eh... i like contestshippy. i'm only here 4 questshippy.
seaofsound chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
i love questshipping but i despise advanceshipping.
Hs-5-Hen chapter 17 . 10/27/2006
woah...! that was the adventure story ever...eventhough some grammers wer a little out (no offense)...but that was the best story I ever read

the side story was soo sweet and romantic...(question: are you Hiroshi? if yes...your soo sweet...if not...i was just wondering and still it was soo sweet)

plz I insist...continue...i love your story soo much i'm addicted too it!

(very crazy, ppl ignore me...*sob*)
Kuwabara99 chapter 17 . 3/2/2006
yay! Marina came back for a bit. Great that Espeon is going with him. He got a nice kiss from Marina

The May/Ash scene was good.

Nice Nice!
Simoman chapter 16 . 12/14/2005
nice story. interesting situation there with whitney's bitterness. its gonna be really interesting.

Update soon!
Kuwabara99 chapter 16 . 12/14/2005
Its getting pretty interesting

Keep it up
Kuwabara99 chapter 15 . 11/2/2005
Ah! Whitney snuck a kiss on Kenta :P

Oh well. His sis snuck in that Marina comment

Great job! Cant wait for more
mayfan chapter 15 . 11/2/2005
Very nice, this is my favorite chap up to date! And thanks for the thanks! I'll be glad to help anytime. Keep up the great work big bro!
Kuwabara99 chapter 14 . 9/7/2005
Finished reading all 14 chapters so far. Great story! I love how you keep throwing couples around. Those are the best romantic stories. Too bad about Brendan. At least Tom got his. Pleease write more!

Kenta99(on Serebii)
mayfan chapter 14 . 9/4/2005
Hey big bro! Gatomon's my favorite digimon! Well anyways, back on subject ;. It wasn't a bad chap, but I think it could have had a little more description and lenth to it. TTYL!
Tenten Amakudari chapter 14 . 9/4/2005
Finally, I decided to sign in. Great story, I don't have to repeat myself, do I? This is P_Z. )
PrincessZelda chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
Great story! Some grammar errors, but I don't care. Wot! Keep up the great work! *puts mistletoe above characters that are paired up together* Mwahahaha! I am evil! ;;
Yoshinichi chapter 13 . 8/31/2005
Great story,cant wait for more!But,could you improve on describing a little?