Reviews for Damn It All
sierragust chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
This is just so damn CUTE! I mean, this is almost similar to 'Dark Cloud: ToD', which you should leave a few dares on Ch. 1.
Mattricole chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Adorable, so feckin adorable! Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Say, i'll review!

It's really funny that Serge can't find the words.

"Insert 'I love you' on line." HA HA HA! Oh, man...
Reaper's Shadow chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
Nice story.
kane chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
yay loved it this time you didnt make fun of Harle o lah lah
accountkiller2384678 chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
I really liked this story. Some stories really suck but this story is awesome.
ACCL chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Seeing how desperately you ask for reviews, here I am. Liked your story (not much of a surprise since I usually do).

I'm hesitating about telling you should write a longer fic 'cause if you happen to let it unfinished I wuld have to kill myself (actually, I wouldn't but is nice saying so)
Klaudine chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Lol! That was funny and sweet at the same time. You deserve more reviews than this. I love your stories. Serge seems out-of-character though. Serge, well at least i don't think so, swears. But that was still great too! it expresses how hesitant he is.

ps:make longer stories. as in, not one-shot. i suppose it's hard,since we're all left with them separating, and then when kid finally finds him the only story line you can actually follow is when they confess to eachother. i don't know.

~Klaudine
Athla chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
you are now my oficial fovorite chrono chross writer! _
Nasuren chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
*Clicks on Author* D-A-M-N! How many Kirges can one write!
Aislin Oriel chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Cute. Oh that Serge and his potty-thoughts... with all his cursing himself and such... quite funny. I likey. Keep it up! (Maybe next time try tp write one with a kiss at the beginning, who knows - all that I keep finding are ones that end with the kiss... it could be an interesting change.)