Reviews for Eventually Isn't Here Yet
No Name chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Very Cute. :)

Looking forward to more of your work. :)

Good Job. :)
Pyroclastic flow chapter 1 . 4/17/2007
lol no one likes leena
kane chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
k sorry im on ur case and all not tryin to be mean im just reviewing like u want me to so sorry if u dont like me so sory!but the story was cool at the beggining and end but the middle was a bit borring
AzureChaos chapter 1 . 3/3/2005
I love you, you absolutely rock...so much. Keep it up, if I don't see you updating soon I'm gonna have to start kicking some ass.
ACCL chapter 1 . 2/14/2005
Another original and nicely written Kirge from... well, you. What can I say?
Ryume-chan chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
O ME GAWD! Haha! I love Kirge! *squeals* _
GaltFalseTruth chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
Heya!

WorkWork! Gj, very good piece, i like it!

Make more plz!

Regards,

Glaciours
Tiger5913 chapter 1 . 12/27/2004
I love your Kirge fics, girl. _ And I always look forward to your usual dosage of Leena and Korcha bashing. I like that you do it mildly and artistically, unlike others who bash characters really horribly and turn them all OOC and crap. The mushiness in this story was adorable. You'll keep writing Kirge fics until the end of time, right? _~ You're making me want to write another CC fic with your brilliance, damn it. XP Well, if I do, I will definitely dedicate it to you. Better get brainstorming, I guess! XD BTW, thank you for reading and reviewing my CC fic; it must've taken you a while to wade through all my other fics... 0
Greki chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
one word, "sweet!"
Aislin Oriel chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Aw! That was mucho good! Although, I can't expect much less than that from you - your KIRGE's are always awesome and cute and heartwarming. Keep em comin'!