Reviews for Night and Day Are Opposites
moar
YuriZuki chapter 11 . 5/5/2014
Yey.
YuriZuki chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
I don't know what to say other than "uwah..."
YuriZuki chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Actually, it was kind of good.
kaito136 chapter 13 . 10/29/2013
Well... Last chapter took you 3 years so now that I'm reading this is Oct 2013... It's been 4 and a half years... Time for an update?

Or is this fic as dead as Shuyin already? Cause i like this fic. Not denying it.
badassxswordswoman chapter 13 . 12/30/2011
This is such an awesome fanfic. I want to know what happens next!
Renkhal chapter 13 . 12/30/2010
Awesome!

I had a litte trouble because I kept needing to go to a translator for the Al Bhed, but it was worth it! And I learned a few words too! :D

I love the chemistry building between Rikku and Paine. It just leaves me aching for more! And with the wedge being driven in by the name of "Lover," it's hard to turn away!

When will there be another chapter? *pleading look*
silverice90 chapter 13 . 12/27/2010
This is my first read of Paine/Rikku, and I'm liking it alot so far. I hope you overcome your writers block, I'd love to see how Rikku handles this little situation :).
DrSwagFag chapter 13 . 9/2/2010
I really wish you hadn't ended it that way :'( I hope you plan on continuing the story :)
2X4 chapter 12 . 7/8/2010
This is one FREAKIN' HILARIOUS story keep up the good work
2X4 chapter 9 . 7/8/2010
PAINE SINGING!

O

M

G

and the song she sang THAT WAS FREAKIN' HILARIOUS
Elvegale chapter 13 . 3/7/2010
Update soon please. I am in love with this story :)
L3Ne chapter 13 . 12/28/2009
OMG I LOVE THIS STORY!~!

plz continue it very soon i really want to noe wat happens

please!

i jus love it wen its rikku's POV but i also love paine's POV

keep up the good work!

please write summore!
an angel's little one chapter 13 . 12/16/2009
i happen to fall upon this website completely by accident and now i'm hooked! major fan of this fic plz continue i'm gagin to know wot happens next. d
ALI chapter 13 . 7/14/2009
It's a very funny story! I was laughing aloud to all the funny parts. ...There's only, like , 2 things that I feel... uneasy about. 1) Rikku sounds like a country girl! Although it's funny, it's also kind;ve wierd. and 2) Paine, Rikku, and Buddy are too out of character for my liking. This is only MY opinion. I love your story nontheless! Keep up the good work!