Reviews for Merlock Quit?!
otakuchic chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
:( i haven't read the story yet i just wanted to find the most resent one so i can tell you this: PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU , write more inuyasha stories :( i know its weird im asking you this cuz you just LOVEEEEE megamind or what ever (btw im not trying to be hurtful) but when i was a lil younger i would read your inuyasha stories on my little dsi at night even though i wasn't supposed to be up late :) im happy you like a new anime now i might try it but its just that inuyasha was my first anime ever and you were my first fan-fiction fav like i read your inuyasha stories FIRST this is hard for me and i just want you to know i still love you as my fav author i just want you took at least make one storie you dont got to but you know just for old times sake :( i know this is long kida but i just wanted to give you my feelings here so yea just to tell you iv moved on from inuyasha to shugo chara doki its great and all :) so yea - The Best Fan You'll Ever Have- bye :)
Yusagi chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
hm...a screenplay?

Other than some truly 'ingenious' statements like 'they went to his house, it was a house like any other' it was oretty good.

I don't really like screenplays, tho...if you were to continue this, it'd be nice if you used a novel format.
BookWorm89 chapter 1 . 5/2/2005
That was great. Good Job!
Z Star chapter 1 . 10/10/2004
I like it! It's the best Sara/Murlock fic i'v read!
Sabrina chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
La tua storia mi รจ molto piaciuta_

Trovo che Merlock sia meraviglioso*_*

Complimenti davvero!

I like your story so much_

Merlock is really wonderfull and you are a good writer_! Believe me!

Ciao!

Bye-bye!

P.S.: sorry for my English... I know it isn't good'
colourless chapter 1 . 12/3/2003
Continue! you must continue! And make sure it's merlock/sara!
write more Merlock/Sara fics! MORE MORE MORE!
anyway, great fic! not too mushy and I can actually picture it...
*glomps merlock* he's so cute..._ Merlock and Sara are a perfect couple! _
keemew2 chapter 1 . 1/17/2003
No coment till I read other stories. Since this was your first adn you didn't bother rto change the format I don't want to base my opinion on how this is written, whicjh I will most likely do. Sorry, that's the novelist in me. Umm...it's also 1:23 AM. _;;. I really should go to bed but...naw.
erika chapter 1 . 11/30/2002
That's a cool story too!
Yamerarenai chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Aww.. kawaii.. You hafta continue
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 4/1/2002
Awww! Cuteness! *Maura*
Ndependenc chapter 1 . 3/14/2002
Awwww... fluffy, yummy sweetness... Thank you! My day just got better! I needed a really sappy romance! *hugs you* *is happy*
Lady Calandra chapter 1 . 11/7/2001
That was soooooo sweet!
Nuna Buisness chapter 1 . 9/21/2001
I HHHAAATTTEEE MERLOCK!

SO I THINK YOUR STORY REALLY SUCKED!I like Flint.
Yoli13 chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
*growles*Write more! Thats an order!
Omega chapter 1 . 9/3/2001
It was really cute. ) I admit, it wasn't the best, but it was adorible and pretty good.