Reviews for Tea and Sympathy
liz chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
you did not explain how the dinner went but verry good job!
Dawn of Daybreak chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
Awesome story...just the ending wasnt what I wanted. But they, its not what I want, its what the author wants...and that is you. XD

I would have thought Sophia would have been the best for Claus, with Tatiana as runner up, Alista (I think its Alister) thrid, Alvis as fourth...and *then* Lavie...

I dont know, I guess I dont like the fact that Lavie looks like a guy...(that haircut is really wierd)...or the fact that I find her voice and dialouge annoying...and her actions and her unwillingness to buck up and take a little heartbreak...its just a let down to tell you the truth.

Great story, but I would prefered having Claus and Sophia hook up.

IO
esther chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
wah, good work. i mean, i hate the pairing, but the way you wrote it, yeah, it was the only reasonable ending.

a fun read!
esther chapter 3 . 4/26/2006
gyehehehe i hate lavie...well not hate, but i hate the idea of lavie x klaus.

sophia x klaus rulz! :P that or dio x klaus...yum yum.

LOVE the way you describe these flashbacks...man, i want to see klaus walk in on this tea party and be like, "what the..."
esther chapter 2 . 4/26/2006
gyahahahah wow this is such fan service!

i love it! the whole time watching LE, all i could do was sing in my head, "every body loves klaus, every body loves klaus!" XD

seriously, lavie SO loves him, al adores him, alistia's besotted by him, tatiana's swept off her feet by him, sophia fell for him, that creepy bald mechanic has a major crush, dio WANTS him, hell, i bet alex would have jumped him if he hadn't died...

"everybody wants klaus!" _ that's what stopped LE from being angsty for me, and just made it really funny and enjoyable _

hehehehe great work. i LOVE this fic!
meemee chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I think this is one of the best fanfics ever. It just captures everyone perfectly. Keep on writing!
cheesynoodle chapter 4 . 1/20/2006
Yay! Go Lavie! I really like the ending, you expressed the emotions of all of them, very, life-like. A ton of sympathy would go out to Tatiana, she really liked Claus, and she's an awesome character. I really like the way you ended it (make the epilogue! PLEEASE?), it was very sweet, rather touching.
LuciferX0 chapter 4 . 1/16/2006
Not bad, not bad at all.

LuciferX0
Silver chapter 4 . 12/28/2005
A really great, and very in-character fic.

I like this alot, very well written, thanks for the experience.

About that epilogue...

WHERE IS IT! :D
ChibiLuffy chapter 4 . 9/3/2005
I know this is like late and all but just found it and I loved your story! I hope you do make another with Tatiana in it! You can always still pair her up with Alis. lol Anyways I look forward if you do write another one. Ja ne!
Derek chapter 4 . 8/30/2005
very good job, I havent felt so tense from reading something in a very long time. Once again great job.
PURESOULOFLIGHT chapter 4 . 8/13/2005
This is the best last exile fan fiction ive ever read and i truly mean it KEEP WRITING MORE STORIES!
Lvmj chapter 4 . 7/10/2005
Hey there, surprised you finished the story, it was great reading it, really nice and well writen. Well hope to read more future stories, till then good bye and good luck.

J.V.M.J.
sh4mesh4me chapter 4 . 6/24/2005
I'm so relieved it was Lavie... This was a wonderful story, and I just don't think I could've liked it as much if he'd liked Tatiana...I thought he did for a second, when he said he had 'feelings' for her. Anyway, great job, and I really hope you write more Last Exile stuff.
ChoboChan chapter 4 . 6/15/2005
wow this was really good! even though im not a big of claus/lavi i really liked it though! i feel sry for tatiana even though a hate her paird with claus . (tatiana/Alistia forever!) XD