Reviews for For Love of Each Other?
Cindy M 19 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
The part of the short skirt and Danny shouting cracked me up XD I couldn't stop grinning at that, I love it XD
alexis-elizabeth chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
You should make it longer with peoples reactions.
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
the part where danny was like "BAD THOUGHTS!" and everyone was looking at him i was just lol-ing. Actually one time in 7th grade, i was in the computer lab watching the scary car commercial on youtube. i've seen it 100 times and i still scream. Anyway, the the scary zombie thing popped out, i screamed and every single person in the computer lab stared at me! It was embarassing, but really funny. still i loved it when danny said "BAD THOUGHTS!"
Rhearenee chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh this was hilarious. The part where Danny's hand betrayed him was the funnies part. You are a really good writer and funny.
Miasaki chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
Nice amount of fluff and a cute ending... great, 877 0 stars!
Militant Delusionalist chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Aww cute fic. Points for using part of a Linkin Park song! (best band EVER!) Minus points for messing up the lyrics. "I've become so Numb, I can't feel you THERE."

Overall very cute fic!
kairismatic chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
ahahahaha! i gonna read this again...
TheFifthCharmedOne chapter 1 . 11/14/2008
yay! you gots to love the fluff!
Jynxpixie chapter 1 . 11/29/2007
I burst out laughing at "BAD THOUGHTS!" XD The pervert Danny thing never loses its humor for me. XD
Elleirabird chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
Probably the funniest fanfiction I've ever read. Good job!

BAD THOUGHTS!

~Andromedara
vanguardqueen chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
This one shot was really cute, I liked how Danny talked about his hand betraying him, i laughed out loud. Anyway, great job!
DannySamLover20 chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
That was really good and funny.
omgmyyouth chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
Aw, so cute, very funny with their poems and stuff.

~Proud member of WUAC!~
SAMBUSHiiPANDA chapter 1 . 2/11/2007
hahahahahahaha i loved it!
californiagirl1426 chapter 1 . 1/13/2007
Aw, it's so cute. Awesome job!