Reviews for Trevor's Christmas Wish List
caught in my own world chapter 1 . 11/24/2007
aw. trevor's so cute :))
Wet Water Witch chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I can't seem to stop laughing! Your story put a laughing charm on me, quick, do the counter curse! BLOODY BRILLIANT STORY! This is absolutely FUNNY!
Bagge chapter 2 . 2/9/2006
*laugh* I suppose the BIG question is not why he always end up in the girls bathroom, or what the weasley twins did to him, or even where a toad learned to type. What I really would like to know is where Trevor found a computer at Hogwarts. Cool one!
Funseeker chapter 2 . 2/25/2005
Hihi, it's fun:) ROFL really :)

If I knew your mail I'd reply there to my first (1st!) reviewer (of Phineas Nigellus and the ... series) on but since I don't know it you made me read & review one of your stories and made me laugh;)

I'm so glad I 'opened your eyes' to view Phineas in all his splendour;D

I don't have more Phineas fics in English, now I'm working on a Founderfic in Slovene and then when it's finished I'll translate it (darn well, not crappily).

Like the Founders Four?

BTW, spiders were terrifying for me but then I went to a workshop where they convinced me to put a ?bird spider? in my hands and even on my face :O

But I've always liked snakes, now I love them;) ... So Slytherinish, eh?

Have a wonderful weekend;D
redncklvngrl90 chapter 2 . 2/9/2005
cute
Raablyn chapter 2 . 1/16/2005
Giggle:

this is funny. Now-

IMPORTANT! READ READ READ READ ONLY DELI READ!

OK, I'll make a deal with you . . . I'll visit Torrouge if you read the Dark Elf Trilogy!

Meet me on Tuesday to discuss terms.

Now I'm going to place this on all you're stuff so you can't miss it!
MayTheStars chapter 2 . 1/11/2005
HEHEHEHE that was funny as i said i really like this you should carry on! lol its great funnyness (i know its not a word but i wanted to use it) ok ttyl bye
dancingwithreality chapter 1 . 1/4/2005
I like it! Especially the maroon and glitter - brilliant!
Raablyn chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
Very amusing.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR REVIEWING! You are the ONLY one who has reviewed my latest chapter!

I salute you. *nods up and down*

And, yes, Raistlin's full name is Raistlin Majere, just as Caramon's is Caramon Majere and Kit's is Kitiara uth Matar. No one has any middle names, and I think it's due to lack of imagination on the author's part.

And, yes, you SHOULD read the DRAGONLANCE books, they are adventurious, mysterious, FUNNY, and with very little on the gushy-gushy-goo-goo bits. And you would understand a good bit more of what's going on in my fic.

Happy New Year.

I'm running out of ideas for Loony Kender, can you help me, O Wise One With The Same Twisted And Warped And Weird And Insane Imagination As Me?

wow. this is long. I'll shut up now.

See ya in school, Deli.

*spiders rule*
MayTheStars chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
i LIKE IT ALOT! hehe never seen one like this b4 lol its really god please add more!
grindylow07 chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
Lol, that was great. Nice light humor. Yay!
Raablyn who has email troubles chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
Funny. I can picture Neville's reaction.

ARGH! Dang computer!

O well, live to kill the dang computer.

Baktayu-not laughaminut, but certainly intertaining.
Purplereader chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Yes yes yes yes YES I like it! Oh gawd, that was hilarious! Thank you! Write more!

"4.)A glittery Maroon sweater (Hogwarts is cold, and I like glitter and Maroon)."

Tee-hee!

-Purplereader
TeenTypist chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
This was cute but I think further lists are unnecessary. This was adorable though. I really like it.