Reviews for From the Wreckage
Impieillim chapter 1 . 6/7
Awwww so sweet!
BB x Rae chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Oh my god. This was one of the best Teen Titans shipping fanfictions I have ever read! Ok and here is your constructive criticism: it gets a bit confusing at the Robin and Starfire part, but the personalitys are great! Also there is a part where it calls Raven an "alien girl" and due to Robstar I think you should put "demon girl" describing Raven insteed. Overall this was great and by far one of the best Raven x BeastBoy fanfics I have read. :3
sweetprincess900045 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
i like how you described each small detail throughout the plot. it got me thinking and i can definitely see beast boy and raven together. i hope you continue to write more beast boy x raven stories soon!

sweetprincess900045 :)
boohunter666 chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
I really liked it there was just one thing missing I thought that you would have had raven say I love u and then beast boy says it back but that was the only problem I had
liltrix chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
Gorgeously written. Really well done. I loved the pacing, and the end was just too adorable.
strawberryytea chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
How late to review this. I found this from an old ff account I had a few years ago and just re-read it. Still just as good as ever.
Cassie chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Wow, this was such a great story.. you had so many details! :)

Great job, friend!
Guptanation chapter 1 . 4/30/2010
awesome story!
nejiXtenten4everz chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
aw i've read this story before but i just love it it's one o the best BB/Rae fics out their thanx 4 making it
Raven Logan chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I love this story ! It's great, well written and describes them perfectly.
Hairul The Nightrage Beast chapter 1 . 5/27/2009
I think I've read this fic 2 years ago if I'm not wrong in Deviantart, probably my 1st BBRae fanfic before I started digging Beautifulpurpleflame's fics.

I've to say that this Fic brings back loads of good memories and the artwork that goes with the story.
MercuryPilgrim chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
aw! what a lovely story! its so nice! do you think you are going to do others like this? please say yes!
Gun toten Girly chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
Wow-zers.

No offence, but I thought this would be a pretty pointless story at the beginning (like most of them are out there), but from where the story came and went to, I was so suprised! (I have no idea if I spelt that right. I do have a spelling incapability)

I absolutely love this pairing!

I'm totally going add you to my list of fav's.

Both you and your story.

-Gun toten Girly
arrow heart chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
woderful! it was simply brilliant! they are my favorite paring in TT.
ShellySaurus chapter 1 . 7/28/2007
Oh wow! This was pretty good. I liked the Star and Robin fluff.

Just one thing.. As I was reading the BB and Rae fluff, I kind of got lost. It took me a while to realize what was going on in the beginning. You know, where the stairs disappear ... or something like that? I didn't understand, so I just kept on reading. I eventually got the remainder of the fluff.

Great job. I liked the writing style as well. :D Have fun!

MBW