Reviews for Selective Hearing
Katamar chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I stumbled upon this looking for something to quench my Question fix(only so many times I can read blue beetle comics.) Not sure if it was your intention, but you do a good job of combining many different versions of the question, the obvious O'Neill style question is present, as well as the more depressing Veitch/Edwards version(the one where he talks to cities.) And the awkward relationship between the ruthless vigilante and sarcastic zenmaster is quite tough to make not cheesy, so bravo on that as well.
coldqueen chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Very well written. Very Question-minded. I do so love this couple. Now...if they'd only get back together in the comics...
stormcloud-23 chapter 1 . 9/8/2005
great fic! I love it how you put the question ansd huntress... would it be to much to ask for more? they are my new favorite pair :D
Mizamour chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
You are such a great writer! Your prose is so poetic, unbelievably beautiful, you can talk about the most disgusting things and make them into works of art! Wow!
Smitty chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
When I began reading the new mini-series, I was a little disappointed, not in the writing, but only that I didn't see how it could co-exist with Cry For Blood. You story blends them, not seamlessly, but like cinnamon paste in dough, swirling together without becoming homogeneous.

Translation: Love, love, LOVE this! The language is incredible and evocative and reflects the new mini perfectly and Helena is...grounding and real. This pleases me.
iamhollywood chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Question and the Huntress huh? Wouldn't mind seeing that in the comics. I liked the fact that you used some of the Question's current mindset in the story, just something about it... Anyways good job.
Vialana chapter 1 . 12/29/2004
Whoo! You posted it!

... Heh, I actually haven't been on the net that much of late hence me only seeing this now. I have to say again how much I love this.

OTP heaven ... *sigh*

Am definitely going to be adding this to my faves and making sure people read it - the world needs to know about the perfect DCU OTP! I again praise the amazing description and tone and perfect characterisation. And all the lovely imagery floating around in there amongst the insanity. _

... Now I'll have to finish off my DCU stories and write a Question/Huntress one too if I can fit it in. Meh, who needs sleep anyway?

Talk to ya soon.

Vialana
greysnyper chapter 1 . 12/23/2004
Friggin' A! No reviews for this yet? That's a crime I plan to right.

This was brilliant. It reminds me of Detective Comics #801. Just, the feel of Gotham and what they're there for. And Huntress described as a bruise stood out. And the open throats of sewers was also a line I won't be forgetting.

Question. I like him. Need to learn more.

This is really a great story.

-Stacy