Reviews for Marshmallows, Graham Crackers, and Beer
i.m. nell chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Adorably funny!
Holy Hannah chapter 1 . 10/31/2009
Yah, that just about fits perfectly for Jack and Sam's first time. Loved it.
majorsal chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
like another reader said, i'm also going through your stories. you're an *excellent* author and i'm saving many of your fics.

thank you! :D
MagicAlly chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
A really enjoyable story with great dialogue.
julia chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
just wanted to tell you how much i adore your writing. i've been reading my way through your long list of stories and enjoying the hell out of them (cauterized people and forever autumn are truly good-angsty and deep and thoughtful). what made me feel like i had to comment, though, was the lovely buffy (my first favorite fandom) reference right here in my other favorite fandom with my other favorite otp of all time. "fire bad, tree pretty" is one of my most often quoted lines from btvs although, most of the time, those i'm quoting it to don't realize that i'm quoting. so seeing it in a story was the trigger and since i recognize a kindred spirit when i meet one, i just had to let you know how much i've been appreciating reading your fic. there is an awful lot of sg1 crap out there and it's lovely to finally find some that is just a consistent pleasure to read. thank you very much for writing so many great stories!

yours,

julia
kat chapter 1 . 5/7/2005
Loved it! Laughed!
TLWROX chapter 1 . 2/12/2005
That was perfect- drunk Sam in the supermarket made me laugh out loud. Great fic. :) :) :)
the.forsaken.dumpster chapter 1 . 2/7/2005
you right a good drunk carter
m chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
its a bit raunchy...lol
sexyirishBeep chapter 1 . 1/1/2005
nice any sequls on the way
Soccer-Bitch chapter 1 . 12/24/2004
cool chapter. i cant wait for the next ones. _
SaffronAngel chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I love it! I'm wishing they could show that one on tv. Anyway, keep up the good work. I'd love to see a little more to this one.
Starr484 chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
tee hee hee... loved it!