Reviews for I am Monique
Danny-171984 chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
This story sounds more like an interview. Pretty good in onw way. A little dry on the other part. Good nontheless. Keep on writing.

Danny
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Very good! It seemed TOTALLY in character for Monique. I think you did a great job. :)

The stuff about the mood chip was also very nice and I suspect that it was Kim's love for Ron that is what saved Ron and you played into that very nicely.

The way you ended it was very good. Cheers to Kim and Ron!

Oh, and Rich's artwork is simply awesome! Whenever I need inspiration to keep writing the KP story, I just look at one and poof! I'm ready to go! :)
Gundum M chapter 2 . 4/24/2005
i really like this one. so who won the pool?
Forlong chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
Cool stuff. Monique is so fun to do.
Jezrianna2.0 chapter 2 . 4/23/2005
Monique is such a wise person. I sometimes wonder how she got that way at such a young age. Still, she's always been the most insightful character on the show. The only critique I have is that in the middle of the story there's a paragraph or two where you use the phrase 'Then so-and-so showed up.' rather often. It's true that people do talk that way, but you tend to notice it more in writing.
K9 the First chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Rock ON! This is probably my FaVORITE seris! (these stories, not the show, though the show DOES rock equally)
Triaxx2 chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Beautiful, and I cannot wait for more.
CBC chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
WOW! That is one of the best POV's I've ever read! Keep up the good work!
fryfan chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
This was good. I hope you do Felix, I was disappointed he wasn't in StD.
continental-line chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
Another good chapter in the "I Am" series. Monique has always been Kim's closest female friend. (The term "girlfriend" seems to have taken on a new meaming.) One who shares Kim's love of fashion and Ron's love of professional wrestling. Monique was one of the few friends that both Kim and Ron "shared". She is another character who deserves to have more written about her. Look at the part she played in ASiT. Even if ASiT didn't happen because the time stream was set right. The movie (3 ep.) showed that when Ron was unavailable, Monique was the person Kim turned to.

-Bill Ponder
goofmore chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D AWESOME! AWESOME! Cheers! :D :D :D
Spitfire F.22 chapter 2 . 4/22/2005
This update is great! And it's nice to see some one get Bonnie's quote right for once.
Gundum M chapter 1 . 4/12/2005
like this one too.
alicialipsky chapter 1 . 4/11/2005
great story.
Black-Rose23 chapter 1 . 12/31/2004
Aw, that was lovely. Monique really seemed like herself here.