Reviews for Changing Is Inevitable
christonni chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
so if kagome turns 18 she would be a dog demon and would run away when she sees inu-ass hole with evil dead clay-bitch all hell breaks loose... shame .
Guest chapter 20 . 8/11/2013
Good story
Untitled Fate chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
ME LIKE YOUR STORY!
I look forwards to reading more!
P
Maemae chapter 11 . 6/30/2013
Once again I'm not disappointed. I really like this story. But kikyo and inu should know. That would be kick ass. (Know about kags I mean) :)
Maemae chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
I'm kind of confused. Sesshy met kichi and she told him that she would be in different forms. So when she subdued him he shouldn't have had to think about it. Also inuyasha already knows about kichi. Another thing, when Shippo calls kagome/kichi mom don't you think it's obvious that its kagome the human that used to travel with him. He said he wants to kill her but he didn't even recognize that. And wouldn't kikyo know. She after all tried to steal Shippo and she knows that kagomes son. But anyways good job and yes PLEASE keep writing more stories. :)
Maemae chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
This story is going exactly how I want it to. I'm always trying to write something like this but after the beginning of it I hit a writers block. It's rediculous. But you have good ideas so keep it up! Write another like this too, so I don't have to be all depressed that there aren't anymore good story's.
Mitsukiko chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please continue!
Mitsukiko chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
Hey um how does she have internet if theres no wifi in the fuedal era?
flameslavier chapter 20 . 5/29/2013
This is a very good story
And I hope that you continue it
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 20 . 7/15/2012
What I'm about to tell you is just my thoughts on it and is not made to hurt you. Please do not take this as a flame.

To start off, I love the idea you created for your story and have no complains about it, it is just the way you produce it. To me, the story feels too rushed and holds to many gaps between it. I like the idea of getting to the point with things, but not that fast. Every chapter I read I cringed at the grammatical errors (which I'm happy that you were fixing it) and how rushed it is. I think you could of explained it more better than you did. I always wondered how there was internet connecting back then but it's your story, put whatever you feel. My Sesshomaru is OOC -gasps-. I usually like Sesshy being ooc but the way you made him almost me double over into to tears and vomiting.

Honestly, I can't get into the story as I would to because once again, it is too rushed. The only why I read this is because the potential I see in it. I noticed how old this story is but I do hope one day you will come back and update because I like the idea. I almost lost hope in this story around chapter 3 but I continued to read. Once again this isn't a flame, just some feedback from me.

Take Care.
TLTLI.
RoseAngel16 chapter 20 . 4/21/2012
Hey first I wanna say AWESOME story. You did a great job of writing it even though there are quite a bit of errors but I know you try so I TRY to ignore them which I usually don't even continue the story but I made an exception for this story. I don't mind the NO Lemon's part by the way. Ok here's the thing if this was 2005 I wouldn't have mind that you aren't gonna update as often but this is totally ridiculous I mean I reviewing now on March 21,2012! 2012 it's been 7 years so I would as many other loyal reviewers who I who bet forgot about this fic but lucky for those 412 reviewers I came upon this fic and decided to Remind you that you have an AMAZING fic right here you should a least either:finish,delete or explain you are not finishing it or something. I hope you take the time to read this VERY LONG fic (sorry about that) and decide to do one of those 3 things I suggested. I hope you chose to continue it because it really is good! XOXO :D RoseAngel16;D
Veronas chapter 7 . 2/24/2011
This story was cliche-ing me to tears.
estebany chapter 20 . 5/10/2009
i liked your story a lot thank you for not pouting in a lemon chapter and by the way am a girl ok
2 dmn fly chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
really loved this chapter you should make a seqeul 2 dis story

fuck hell yeah
Eternal Cosmic Sailor Saturn chapter 20 . 2/15/2009
Well, I hope you update this soon, I really like it and I'm sure others are wondering if the story died... :) Please update it soon!