Reviews for The Astronomy Tower
azab chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
good one
ayu chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
poor pansy..hopefully harry n the rest will get there in time to save her...keep up the good work n do inform me on da updates...thanx
Gemini15 chapter 1 . 9/11/2005
I loved the whole thing! I hope you update soon but since I've seen those stories on your profile I figured maybe you don't want to write this story so anyway still it's good.

possom2009 chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Update soon!
drownyourfears chapter 1 . 12/25/2004
grookill chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
There are a couple of items that could have been fixed with some careful reading (such as "vial" - not "vile").

I hope you continue this and show how Harry rescues Blaise.

Good job!
Cycla chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Oh man great chapter. It was well wright and thought out. I see something happening to them both like that most eye opening.
Snozzle chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Aww. Great. Never read Pansy/Harry but it was sweet. Is there more? If there is, I'd be interested, if not, well done and merry Xmas!
the Desert Fox chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
"They have the nerve to fleece, ME!"-Eddie

Good story. Really enjoyed it. Can't wait to find out what happens next. (To Harry): Don't worry about Pansy, when Lucius the Lush dies, the Ring Wraiths will be there to claim him for the Grim I can't speak the same for Tommy. It seems that bakayaro,Maxwell wants to get him personally. It could be worse though. It Maxwell's wife could be the one to get him.

Keep up the good work.

Evilevergreen chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Very nice start. I can't wait for more.
Vinese chapter 1 . 12/21/2004
Good story so far! Are you continuing or is this a one-shot?