Reviews for The Hands of a Healer
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Very good. Basically as I'd pictured it, and you captured the feel of a movie well.
Glory Bee chapter 1 . 10/23/2011
I am shocked at how few reviews this has received as it is deserving of many. You filled an important gap for sure. Perhaps Peter Jackson did not grasp just how many Faramir fans there are out there. I think we need an extended extended release for the many scenes we wish we could have seen played out.

Looking forward to reading more of your stories :)
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Yes, scenes like skull avalanches are ever so much more important than the healing of an important character *Sense my sarcasm*

I liked the way Gandalf introduced Faramir. This should have been n the script... :(
Tokiyoshi chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
if i ever meet peter jackson, ill hug him and kiss him and say "thank u! for making lord of the rings!" then ill hit him and yell at him and say "but how could u not put the scene of aragorn healing faramir? D:
Grav chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I was so looking forward to the Houses of Healing. When they were cut entirely, I was quite miffed and then only slightly placated by their minor inclusion in the EE.

What you have written here fills the gap perfectly. I love that Faramir *knows* as soon as he wakes up, something he can't possibly know, except he's just *that good*. This was fantastic.
LOTRlover1066 chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Yeah! I was very dissapointed when this wasn't in the movie. I thought it was a very good and important sequence between Aragorn and Faramir.
Celebne chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I think, PJ should read this excellent story! It is more than a gapfiller!

Greetings

Celebne
Elven Fish chapter 1 . 5/18/2005
Thank you so much for writing this out! I was annoyed,too,that Aragorn healing Faramir was left out. You did a splendiferous job of this!
Nerina Dragonstongue chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I love Faramir so much! And his loyalty to Aragorn *sigh* Very touching.

The only thing that kind of bugged me was that Aragorn didn't know who Faramir was - if he'd done so much travelling and been to Gondor before wouldn't he have seen Faramir or at least kept up on who was in the famiy of the Steward? But other than that I liked this fic very much.
Ecri chapter 1 . 1/17/2005
Excellent! I, too, was dreadfully disappointed that this scene was not in ROTK EE. Well done.
anuhealani chapter 1 . 1/13/2005
"You called me..." Ah, bliss. I really have nothing constructive to contribute, Smor; I just liked this. :-)
Caroly chapter 1 . 1/8/2005
Thank you for writing that scene. I couldn't agree more with you about not putting that scene in the EE. I'm also upset so little interaction between Eowyn/Faramir made it in, but I'll stop ranting now. I really liked it, especially the part where Gandalf was talking about Faramir. I also liked how you integrated the book version into it; it worked really well.
athelas chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Thank you. This was my biggest disappointment about ROTK EE too, but your story helps make it a bit better.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
I enjoyed this very much as I am just furious this was not in the EE !How could they treat the fans like that ,it is wrong !It is a crucial part of the LOTR tell ths tory beautifully.
Rosie26 chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Lovely SMOR - just the way it should have been. It might have been movie-verse, but it was very Tolkien-esque too.