Reviews for Heat
wes300 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
im sorry but i hate cliffhangers
wes300 chapter 7 . 2/9/2008
ok im really tired of wating is the next Chapter final or not?
DarkJadedRose chapter 7 . 2/2/2007
oh wow! two women? geez dude, can't even handle one? uh oh, update soon or i'm gonna have to give you another mouth!
DarkJadedRose chapter 6 . 2/2/2007
OH NO! what's going on? no! no! dammit! No!
DarkJadedRose chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
oh my goodness! Sevish grabbed boobies, he's valiant and Ifrit is awake...oh goodness, what chaos shall ensue!
DarkJadedRose chapter 4 . 2/2/2007
aw you are battling Rydon? O.D not you...darnit...I meant Sevish...sigh...I just gave myself away *blush*
DarkJadedRose chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
ah! she kissed him, she kissed him! muah!
DarkJadedRose chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
oh wow! this is so cool! Sevish is in for a treat...
DarkJadedRose chapter 1 . 2/1/2007
STOP YELLING AT ME!

okay...that is so hott! I am so loving this even though I never played that game in my life.
Catpaw chapter 6 . 1/3/2007
Wow, this story is very well written with the twist of humor. Dang you for your cliff-hanger at the end of the chapter 6!~ I can't wait to read more!

I would have to agree with a few reviews about running the story through a spell-checker and maybe the chapters be a lil longer but that's your decision. "

I must admit, I was very startled by the fact when I clicked this fic that you're on the same server as me! XD If you want to chat, just look up Catpaw. X3
Caitsith29 chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
An amusing story, for sure! I do hope you continue this. Mithra culture is the ultimate FF fanfic source. The humor is also very creative and well timed, kinda like an anime sitcom. XD

I do recomend you check your editing a little more thoroughly. Not a lot of typos, but it almost looks like you just run the words spellcheck and call it a day. It doesn't always replace words with the ones you intend and leads to sentences that make no sense. Also each time a different character talks it starts a new paragraph. It gets a bit confusing when you jumble them all together, especially if there's more then two people in a conversation.

It's also great how you incorperate FFXI elements like job abilities into the plot, such as job two hours. Though that makes me queston why Sevish wasn't spamming Flash during his fights or something. lol
Setana chapter 5 . 12/8/2006
A fine chapter. Your writing is actually improving as you go. A piece of advice, Though; The Spellcheck is your friend.
Setana chapter 4 . 7/18/2006
You know what absolutely makes my day? When a story I thought was dead unexpectedly updates with an excellent chapter. Keep up the very good (if rather slow) work.
Sodlestoi chapter 3 . 6/4/2006