Reviews for The Beginning of Marshall Field's
kate chapter 5 . 4/29/2008
Marshall Field - as in the department store in Chicago that was killed by Macy's?
redireas chapter 5 . 8/2/2005
Hey! Don't say this was a bad chapter without a point! Tell me why you created this story in the first place and you will have all the answers you need. I liked it, personally. A few nice jokes, altho not overly hyperness. Plus it was your first time back in a LONG time, so dont beat yourself up, k?

Now, you should challenge yourself at writing a SERIOUS story. I would love to read it! Plus, I am looking forward to a continuation to "A REASON FOR HATE" which was really good... except for your abandonment towards it.

Love.

RedirEaS
redireas chapter 4 . 1/15/2005
OMG! LOVED IT!

YOU FINALLY UPDATED! *chorus of haliegua*

lol

sorry, but I am saving my serious long reviews for the serious long stories ::COUGH::COUGH::RFH:COUGH::COUGH!

uh-oh... i have the muffcoughs (or however you spell it)!

miss you lodelyness.

FAVORITE PART OF CHAPTER- I have all-term memory loss...

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
psychfan chapter 3 . 1/11/2005
HA! Funny, weird, and random... I LIKE IT! :) When you said Marshall Field, at first I thought you were talking about a field! like a baseball field! yeah, i know i'm genius, no need to tell me!

and no autographs please!

one problem with this fanfic... Hermione must be with RON, not VIKTOR.

'Tis all. Ta Ta!
redireas chapter 3 . 12/22/2004
You wanted me to write a longer review, so here it is. .

isnt my voice beautiful!

yay!

update. plus dont erase fred/george. please?
redireas chapter 2 . 12/22/2004
Hey, again. Loved it, once again. update more please.
redireas chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
hey dude! Yay, I am the first one to review! I must say that I like this one better than ones in the past... cough:cough:fredandgeorge:cough. This one is excellent, witty and full of hyperness that I love about you. Miss you lodes. Must update soon. Sorry if I am taking up so much time on your computer and you are getting tired of covering your eyes. Blahness. You must help me come up with a new name. Yeah. well... ttfn.

meness