Reviews for The Wedding
Karen Bristow chapter 2 . 11/21/2013
Adorable. Not that Severus would ever like being called or even thought of as adorable. Now on with the rest of what seems likely to be quite an interesting few days at Hogwarts. Poor Neville.
SlimySlytherin chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
nice story
watin77 chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
any chance your link to this story on ashwinder will ever tell me that this story's complete? it's a nice story, even without the smut, so i'd like to keep reading. hope you update..soon?
Malfoy's Kitten chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
love it
Inner Self chapter 2 . 2/1/2007
please! update soon! you're a genius, esp. when you mixed (?)crack into the story! o-ne-ga-i!
heartaspr chapter 2 . 4/4/2006
this is awesome! whenever i need some vocab for my story i always refer to your stories. these are great! keep it up!

always loyal,

-heartaspr

xoxo
Annabel chapter 2 . 6/27/2005
Will there be a third part? I hope, since I rather liked your story.
zafaran chapter 2 . 4/11/2005
{snicker} Oh, you are *so* twisted. I like that in a writer. Keep up the good work. Zafaran
donau chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
I am not sure about this story...yet.

Well, your plot is always great, I am curious what'll happen next,but I am not too happy with your characterisations here, it's too obvious which characters you like.

Anyway, I can't wait for chapter 3.
Amr chapter 2 . 2/13/2005
Cute! I hope there's a final chapter soon-though it would be even nicer to have more.
k-y-l-a-l-a chapter 2 . 1/9/2005
Great chapter! Update soon.
sinj chapter 2 . 1/5/2005
Wow! Good chapter...
ValoAnkea chapter 2 . 1/4/2005
Whoo, hot sex! This is quite good. Severus and Hermione pairing are the best, please update as soon as you can, as its incredibly good. Quite humourous as well, and well written. Thanks for the good story.
kazfeist chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
Very nicely done, and I will take your suggestion and see what aff. has to offer...unfortunately, it has no alert system, does it? Happy holidays...
Wile chapter 2 . 1/3/2005
fantastic chapter. great story so far. update soon.