Reviews for The Heart of Yule
Hi chapter 4 . 3/10/2014
This is nice, but Arwen sounds spoilt and elves are vegetarians
BrightGreenNails chapter 5 . 10/1/2013
Awwwww! I loved it!
BrightGreenNails chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Why is Legolas so formal?
EpikalStorms chapter 5 . 4/26/2013
AWWWWWWWW!
alexiana75 chapter 5 . 3/25/2013
sweet story, it is the first with an Arwen child, I'm so glad I found it and thank you for a wonderfull time!
gginsc chapter 5 . 12/19/2011
Cute story! Little Arwen and Legolas are precious!
Ne'ith5 chapter 5 . 2/21/2008
I know I am late sending you this review, but happy belated Yule to you as well! I hope the New Year has been prosperous for you, and continues throughout the rest of the year.

This is one of the nicest and sweetest stories I have ever read the elflings are both sweet and kind. You have captured the unknowing thoughtlessness that only the well loved and cared for young indulge in; Caught in her own unhappiness Arwen wanders off and gets lost without telling anyone, but luckily she lives in the safety of Rivendell so all ends happily. Very skillfully done, a little angst then lots of comfort and joy.

The mark of a good story is when the end appeared and I was sorry.
sazza-da-vampire chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
beautifully told tale! that is a very very different christmas than at home, i live in Australia, you see
Inwe Nolatari chapter 5 . 8/17/2005
That is such the cutest story I have ever read..out of all the fanfictions...and I read ALOT of those...so cute! . Good luck with further stories!

Later

Inwe Nolatari
LOTRFaith chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Oh! you must continue and tell how Legolas is reunited with his Ada! :-D You have done an excellent job and I loved this story very much! I do hope you continue!~
Elwen chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Arg! You made me cry. ;)
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
HAPPY NEW YEAR TOO!
Deana chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
That was SO CUTE! Great little story, I loved it! :)
Aromene chapter 5 . 12/28/2004
Absolutely the most adorable and sweetest thing I've ever read!

Arabella, as always, it's a wonderful story. And just so perfect for this year. Now I want more little Arwen and Legolas stories! ;D

Amy
Dreams and Wishes chapter 4 . 12/27/2004
Wow... amazing portrayal of a young Arwen... I love it! Please, do continue!