Reviews for Understand It All
CourtneyRBowman chapter 12 . 3/15/2011
Ohhhh myyyy goosshhh! I lovvveee your storiies! I love how you put the christian music to it lol I thought I was the only person who listened to it and thought how it could pertain to the phantom of the opera lol
IamthePhantomoftheOpera chapter 12 . 3/28/2010
come on...you've got to continue this at some point...pretty please? it's really good, i'd really like to see what happens!
aSqueeintheDistance chapter 12 . 6/16/2008
CUTE!

Want more!

Bad authoress! It's been almost a YEAR! ;)

luv

Squee
Lothiriel chapter 12 . 2/18/2008
I love it! Try to update as soon as possible, please!
Kaya DC Pandora chapter 12 . 9/22/2007
Ah, Erik- a gentleman to the last. :)
Scourge of Nemo chapter 12 . 9/21/2007
Aww, it's fine; we all know how life is.

Beautiful chapter. I love how Erik wants to pay for the window...

Scourge of Nemo chapter 11 . 7/18/2007
Hehe, that was sweet. _ Keep up the good work, please! And I can't wait for the E/C... _

I'm really enjoying this fanfiction!

MonMaskedAnge chapter 7 . 6/29/2007
I like the story, but I don't like the religious part. You're really pushing it on everyone to be super Christian. It's not right. You need to put that it's religious in your summary, because people weren't expecting it.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 10 . 6/29/2007
Great chapter... it's so sweet! Heh, I love Jake's commentary on the baseball thing. _ Again, I really love what you're doing with Erik, bringing him closer to other people through God.

This REALLY remind me of my youth group... if I ignore my pastor's evil sense of humor. Seriously- one of the 'before youth group games' was: Four people put alkaseltzer (sp?) under their tongue and drank Sprite. They had to hold the foam in... by the end, people were actually BARFING. It was pretty hilarious... of course, my pastor is an ex-football player (he played for the Ducks in the Superbowl) who owns a motorbike and does backflips on stage to appease the noisy 9th grade guys...

Keep up the good work!

No One chapter 9 . 5/15/2007
Very... cute. *Grins* This was laid back and fun. I liked it.
phantomlvr chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
Aw... male bonding, so cute!
Scourge of Nemo chapter 9 . 5/13/2007
This is a wonderful fanfiction! I love how you're using a youth group to make Erik feel better about himself and come closer to God!

Haha, as I was reading this, I burst out laughing at the irony... Yesterday, at my youth group, my friend and I were talking about the American Idol people- they went from no one knowing their names, to all America knowing their names... and my friend was like- 'I wonder how ERIK would feel if he knew he had a fan base following like that?' And I was like 'Erm... he'd probably teeter somewhere in between extreme happiness, mild irritance, and blind fury.' And then, the pastor got up... and introduced the guest speaker. He said- 'Please welcome Erik-' my friend and I looked at eachother and grinned

-with a 'k'!' Anyways, I just had to spout that, because this fic totally reminded me of it.
Scourge of Nemo chapter 2 . 5/13/2007
I'm liking this story so far, but I do have one thing to say- if 'What were they to do now about this ‘boy’ that demands to be paid by the PTA fundings?' is supposed to be based off the 20,0 francs that Erik got in the book and move... 20,0 francs was a WHOLE lot more than 300 dollars a month. A wealthy architect at the time of that book received 8,0 francs... in a year. So 20,0 francs a month now would be... about 150,0 dollars per month.

Of course, Erik's at a school, and he's only a senior... so I realize that might not matter. Just thought I'd let you know about that. D

But I really enjoy this story. You could use a small amount of work on your grammar, and try hard not to repeat yourself so much, but other than that, this is a really good fanfiction so far.
No One chapter 8 . 3/21/2007
Wow! An update! 'Tis sad to know about half of the story is lyrics to a song, however. . Why?
phantomlvr chapter 8 . 3/18/2007
Aw, this is so fun! One little pointer though, you might want to Italicize the lyrics to the songs or something to off set them, it's a bit confusing to figure out which lines are for the song and which are for the story. But I like it! Look forward to more adventures with the crew!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »