Reviews for Yuletide
Ha XD I liked this fic! Great job
All Kinds of Awsome chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
XD words would ruin it.
Magic Pyro Anabeil chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
Haha... that was funny! _ I loved it! Are you adding another chapter? I hope so!

Pyro
Bay chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
M, delightful!

As usual from you, a short fic that carries itself effortlessly on the strength of the writing and characterisation.
Misura chapter 1 . 2/23/2005
O-oh, I *like*! Nothing like a mixture of nostalgia, light-hearted humor and a pretty hot ending-scene to make my morning. . I must admit that I liked the description of Tristan's aunt and her house almost as much as the interaction between Tristand and Duke combined with the mental images that came with it. A most enjoyable read. -
lily22 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
It was cute. Love how you wrote Tristan's family, plus the decor... (The birth of mankind's savior was celebrated with cheap, tacky plastic in Aunt Gertrude's foyer.)

Also loved Duke's effortless charm. (Duke took a polite step back and nodded. "Duke Devlin," he said smoothly. "Very nice to meet you." He grinned slightly at Tristan. "Your 'sweet little nephew' has already told me so much about you. You have a lovely home.")

Duke's muttered line was nice as well, and made me think a bit. ("Maybe she's not the only one who's still uncomfortable...")

You described Tristan blushing in such lovely words. (Panic flared crimson across the bridge of Tristan's nose and dusted his cheeks an oddly dainty rose.)

Generally wonderful portrayals of Duke and Tristan.

I feel a bit deceived, however. Near the end the tone seemed to change. Or something. I don't know.

Very lovely. Much love.
Rice Kracker chapter 1 . 1/9/2005
You have a knack for story-telling. I really liked the line: "The challenging grin smoothed out into a puzzled, uncertain smile" - If looks could describe words, it's purty. By the way, I hope that Duke isn't angry with Tristan. Nothing like a moody demeanor to spoil the yuletide cheer.
Shy chapter 1 . 12/22/2004
Oh I shyly loved this one_