Reviews for Aftershocks
Looking4YouAgain chapter 7 . 6/23/2007
i effin love this story! and i love your roger he rocks!
ILoveCillian91 chapter 10 . 12/3/2005
Great job! I can't WAIT until you update, I love this so much! It's a great story. Update soon!
Anonimoose chapter 10 . 3/27/2005
God I love this story and you are great!

Is that the end though or are you adding on more?

Well please keep writing because I love it all!
NiGhTrAiNbOw chapter 1 . 2/21/2005
This fanfic was freaking sweet. I love Mark and Roger fanfics.
roguelegacy chapter 10 . 1/24/2005
I likes it. _ Please update soon! Keep up the great work!

-Raven
the-fraulein chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
where has this been? or more appropriately, where have i been? this is great, it's a truly awesome story.

"The world is full of hands and faces and cocks and kisses" i like that line.

and the 'crotchdropping' literally made me wheeze for about five minutes. i called my best friend and told her about it, and then we laughed some more.

you write very well, i really enjoy this, but you like, no reviews! if you want more, allow people who aren't logged in to review. i almost didn't because i was feeling lazy, but it was too good for me to not tell you what i thought. so great job, and please continue!
GayApparel chapter 10 . 1/23/2005
Cute! Really cute! Roger's mom is so cool. And Mark and Roger are just too cute. I love them oh so much. Especially Marky. I was looking forward to more slash. hehe. Love the way you write it. Very well. Great job. Look forward to the next update.
GayApparel chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
This is a cute story. I was told I HAD to read it, and now I'm glad I did. I must say, I truly love the Mark/Roger love scenes very much. Yay! for slash. I love them, and even more, I love them together. Although, I must say, I'm mad at Mark for killing himself like that. But I do understand why he did it. The kind of love Mark and Roger share is beyond space and time. I believe that with all my heart.

Just a thought though, Joanne's last name is Jefferson not Jeffries. Just so you know. :)

I thought the whole Maureen being pregnant was great. Great job all around.
I heart scrawny Jewish boys chapter 9 . 1/13/2005
Okay, that has GOT to be my favorite chapter yet! And...the most delicious, as well. M. One of those

Oh

My

Lord

kind of chapters. And Mo, pregnant? Can't wait to see what that kid grows up to be. Maybe he'll take on traits from all the bohos! He'll be a songwriting filmmaking anarchist drag queen stripper performance artist who practices law!

Or maybe not.
I heart scrawny Jewish boys chapter 8 . 1/11/2005
*jaw hits floor*

Mark, you crazy! Damn...that actually sounds like something Mark would do. Silly boy. Well, at least he's got chutzpah! Damn, boy!

I love it, can't wait for more!
I heart scrawny Jewish boys chapter 6 . 1/2/2005
Wow, I can't believe more people haven't reviewed this...I'll spread the word.

I'm quite enjoying this story (*coughMORESEXcough*). The only thing I would say is that for me, Roger's pretty out of character...pretty much the whole time. You've got Mark pretty well, though, in my book. And he IS my favorite.

You write sex very well, by the way. Just thought I'd put that out there. Not that I'd like to see more of it or anything...winkwink.

Keep it coming! And I think you'll probably have more readers now that you've put "slash" in the summary.
fredtheflyingfish chapter 6 . 12/30/2004
I can't belive I'm your first reviewer, Anyway, awesome story. I feel so bad for Mimi, I hope they find out who did that to her. I loved the way you transitioned from incredibly happy to extremely sad. I can't wait for more, update soon.
RavenRayne chapter 2 . 12/28/2004
please review all! I hope you like it!